• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    suprise suprise, great to see them sponsoring, just attended my first appleseed, looking forward to practicing and attending my next one and scoring rifleman!

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Nice to meet you this weekend. You are so close, you will have no problem shooting Rifleman next time. You planning on attending the April 18-19 shoot in Evansville?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    suprise suprise, great to see them sponsoring, just attended my first appleseed, looking forward to practicing and attending my next one and scoring rifleman!

You get the distinction of being the first to post in the Appleseed Forum! I cannot wait to see you on the trail. Which one are you coming to next?

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    not sure, depends when red brush opens back up so i can get some more practice :ar15:

shot 2 189's and a 191, with a few days of practice finding my NPOA a little more consistently i should be able to make it :yesway:

will be back either for the april or june event whenever i feel ive improved enough to give it another go :)

edit: ill have to try to show up chris and his 235 or whatever he scored, but i dont think thats happening ;)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Great to see the forum! I'll be visiting usafe7ret's range this weekend for a mini. Looking for that elusive patch... then an orange hat.

To start. :D

Blessings,
    Bill

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Chris had a 235 I believe but it was higher he didn't want me to use the .30cal rule on his target. I believe Redbrush is supposed to be back open April 3rd.

Top Bottom