• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Interesting. This product doesn't show up on natchez's regular site...but if you click through thelink its still there at 16.50/50.

Sorry for the confusion. My internet here filtered the link as it directs you through a sales website of some sort first. I had to physically type in the address to get there at work.

Its still available...go buy. 330/1000.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I just now ordered and it went through! It seems that this was missed or hidden from gunbot. So as of writing this there is still some left.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I just bought 2 boxes of 50 today at wally world for $13.97. The most I've paid in the last month was $18.99 for 50 124gr match rounds at a LGS. I've bought 800 rounds in the past month so it's there, but you gotta be at the right place right time I guess.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Last Friday I visited Gander Mountain and found bulk 9mm in stock. Very glad they had it! I think it was 350rounds for $95 (with 5% off).

t1545jh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Kokomo
    I just now ordered and it went through! It seems that this was missed or hidden from gunbot. So as of writing this there is still some left.

I believe Gunbot does not search Natchez anymore. Natchez had this same ammo listed in November for $199. Its not the best price, but it is still availiable.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I think this is steel cased, and yes it is high.

Nope...not steel cased. The bullet is copper plated instead of having a copper jacket. Metal cased is the name Remington gives that style of bullet. I have shot it many times in the past with good results. Rural King sold this ammo frequently before the crazyness. This will have a Brass case...NOT steel.

BTW...this calculates to .35 cents a round with shipping. Not that terrible for brass cased ammo. This time last year most places charged at least .25 cents a round with shipping. Given the current enviroment... an increase of .10 cents per round is not bad at all for brass cased ammo.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Nope...not steel cased. The bullet is copper plated instead of having a copper jacket. Metal cased is the name Remington gives that style of bullet. I have shot it many times in the past with good results. Rural King sold this ammo frequently before the crazyness. This will have a Brass case...NOT steel.

BTW...this calculates to .35 cents a round with shipping. Not that terrible for brass cased ammo. This time last year most places charged at least .25 cents a round with shipping. Given the current enviroment... an increase of .10 cents per round is not bad at all for brass cased ammo.

I stand corrected! Not terrible considering the current prices, but still a little high.

Top Bottom