• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    I thought about going up to the Crawfordsville gun club to see what kind of shape it's in. I pick up my brass and I really hate to dig through the snow for the inevitable case that misses my brass catching blanket. I do know that the restroom is locked until spring and there isn't another one for miles around :n00b:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My son is itching to try his ruger 10/22. And I'm half itching to give my new shooting mat a whirl, but not in this snow... I guess I am just not as young as I used to be. I can wait a little while longer... But I am growing impatient :)

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I thought about going up to the Crawfordsville gun club to see what kind of shape it's in. I pick up my brass and I really hate to dig through the snow for the inevitable case that misses my brass catching blanket. I do know that the restroom is locked until spring and there isn't another one for miles around :n00b:

i'm sure if you had to go that bad.. you could find something! :D

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    shot some revolver and lever action with my son last week but that's about it. I'm jonesin' to break some clay for some reason

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    My youngest son and I delivered my Christmas presents to 2 other sons last week - I bought them each a Mosin Nagant 91-30. Took my LR-308 out with us. After the last delivery, we shot and cleaned the 308 eight times or so (still breaking in the barrel - cleaning after every shot for the first 25). Then the son that owns the house where we went, brought out his AK -47 and we rattled a few rounds at plastic bottles and cardboard targets at about 150 ft range. Tooooo cold to go out in the field and shoot longer range.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

I shot out of my barn today. Made picking up the brass much easier.

Top Bottom