• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Popacap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    There is a guy named Jim (vendor), which has been at every Indy 1500 show for the last five years, since I moved here. I'm hoping somebody has his last name and phone number?

He is the guy that has the awesome old S&W revolvers, old Colts, etc., plus the best exotic grips (think stag, ivory, giraffe) at the show. His day job used to be working for Wendy's and he had moved to Bloomington, IN, a couple of years ago. At this last show in Oct., I bought some grips from him and he told me he had retired from Wendy's and had moved to Virginia and opened a gun shop. I forgot to get his card.

I hoping someone has his current contact info. I want to talk to him about getting me some special grips to bring over to the next Indy 1500 show in Jan. 2014.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Popacap

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    There is a guy named Jim (vendor), which has been at every Indy 1500 show for the last five years, since I moved here. I'm hoping somebody has his last name and phone number?

He is the guy that has the awesome old S&W revolvers, old Colts, etc., plus the best exotic grips (think stag, ivory, giraffe) at the show. His day job used to be working for Wendy's and he had moved to Bloomington, IN, a couple of years ago. At this last show in Oct., I bought some grips from him and he told me he had retired from Wendy's and had moved to Virginia and opened a gun shop. I forgot to get his card.

I hoping someone has his current contact info. I want to talk to him about getting me some special grips to bring over to the next Indy 1500 show in Jan. 2014.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Popacap
    I know Jim. I've lost touch with him since he moved from IN. See if this helps. Rogers Guns & Grips specializes in vintage, collectible firearms* - News | KVNeighbors

Top Bottom