Anybody know good place for custom foam near NW Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    Hello guys, I just build my first precision rifle, and bought a Pelican case for it. does anyone know a person or place can help me to cut the custom foam in Pelican case?

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Hello guys, I just build my first precision rifle, and bought a Pelican case for it. does anyone know a person or place can help me to cut the custom foam in Pelican case?

look up a company called FOAM-X in Auburn Indiana They may now be called FXI. They will probably just give you some scrap.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I think about it before, the only problem, I using a folding stock. So that I may need to cut different shape with two layer.

What you do for that is cut out the outline, then cut that plug into the layers you need and stuff em back into the hole to give it a perfect fit. Super glue if you're really worried about it coming out.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I always got my foam from jo ann fabrics...you can get different thickness, they sell the glue and after its complete you and use the spray adhesive to attach a cool fabric. Total investment should be under $30

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    There is a flashlight warehouse on ty 30 in valpo that is a pelican dealer. I havent checked for sure but apparently they carry it. I've heard a lot of good things south foambymail.com too.

Top Bottom