Anybody getting excited about the mushroom season?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Man if the weather stays like this we could have a really good season. We've got the travel trailer loaded up and ready to go fishing and mushroom hunting. My wife and kids love it and I get to Turkey hunt in the mornings and then some blue gills and mushroom hunting. Can't wait. Have fun and be safe. Dan

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Man if the weather stays like this we could have a really good season. We've got the travel trailer loaded up and ready to go fishing and mushroom hunting. My wife and kids love it and I get to Turkey hunt in the mornings and then some blue gills and mushroom hunting. Can't wait. Have fun and be safe. Dan

Sounds like a great time. I don`t have much luck finding them, but I only glance about for them as I`m turkey hunting. Sounds like you and the family know how to really live!

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Found 10 grays under a trusty dead elm on Friday. Gonna check it again after the sun from today. I hope this upcoming cold snap doesn't put a halt to the shroomage.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    The wife is ready.

20170331_134606.jpg
    Well I guess we are going down past Brown county state park this weekend so we'll see if any mushrooms are up. I'm sure it's still early but my kids and wife are bugging me daily about going. I'll let you guys know if we find any. Dan

Top Bottom