• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    You mean a regular walmart? If you're talking about a specialty gun shop within walmart, then I think you may have been given some wrong information. But as far as I know, most Walmarts have some sort of gun section. I know the one in Beech Grove does as well as every other walmart that I can recall being in.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Are you referring to a shop that has ridiculously low prices on shoddy merchandise, treats its employees like crap, and has oddly shaped, smelly, and disgusting customers, who wear odd, smelly, and disgusting clothes, that are so hideous people make a website just to poke fun at them?

Not yet, but we have a few candidates. :ingo:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Are you referring to a shop that has ridiculously low prices on shoddy merchandise, treats its employees like crap, and has oddly shaped, smelly, and disgusting customers, who wear odd, smelly, and disgusting clothes, that are so hideous people make a website just to poke fun at them?

Not yet, but we have a few candidates. :ingo:

I didn't know there was a "People of Don's Guns" website. Is there a link? :):

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Wal-Mart in B-Burg is currently setting up their display where they will sell firearms, not just ammo, targets and other misc supplies. Should be finished late April.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    a walmart here in southern indiana refused to sell a a woman a shotgun because "her husband or boyfriend might be a felon" so she came to the shop i work at and bought one, thanks walmart for the sale!

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Heard they stock Sigs and CZs, at least some places, and at very reasonable prices.

I'm a guy. :cool:

I've seen photographs from full-blown WM stores in other parts of the country, that sell long guns, and have Sig .22lr, and 5.56 rifles in stock.

I don't know about CZ, seems obscure for WM. At the store in Greencastle, a few years ago, they did stock some Weatherby bolt rifles. They have some oddballs making the decisions, but in the end, they will sell whatever they can get by with, that makes money for WM, i.e.- kidneys, oxycontin, clean urine, etc.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Walmart in Columbus has a bigger than normal long gun display. But, Columbus isn't exactly over loaded with firearm retail stores. And, I think that's the key to Walmart business. They display when there is a need & not much competition.

Indy Str8-Shot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If your just looking for a good gun shop around Indy I recommend Bradis Guns on SR67 and Camby Rd. In my opinion they have great employees, great selection and best of all they guarantee best price. If you find a lower price just let them know and they will verify it and beat it. I bought a Ruger 10/22 rifle from them several years ago and at the time Walmart had it at a slightly lower price, so I let them know and they verified Walmarts price and beat it.

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    Greenfield and shelbyville WM both have some guns at good prices but mostly marlin, remington, bushmaster, henry, savage and mossberg.

Top Bottom