• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Morning everyone,

After doing a quick search on here as to why INGO hasn't been added to Tapatalk and seeing the 'security' response from 2012 and the arguing about it not being needed as using normal webpages on cell phones work just fine in 13 I'm curious as to if anything will become of getting INGO to Tapatalk.

For me, and I'm sure numerous other members this would be a welcomed addition. Living in the country has it perks, but a major downside. That being no real internet access (at least cheap access). As it stands currently I use my phone for internet, whether it be tethering my laptop or just browsing on my phone. 99% of the time it's browsing on my phone, with 95% of that being done with Tapatalk. It's nice having all my forums within one app instead of having to use FireFox to go to 10 or so sites.

So just throwing this out there....is there still an argument for not putting INGO on Tapatalk, or are there still some reasons against it?

wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    That's what I figured had happened as well, but the last update I saw was over a year ago and was just a couple members arguing back and forth about being to lazy to use the full website vs the ease or having everything in one spot.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    That's what I figured had happened as well, but the last update I saw was over a year ago and was just a couple members arguing back and forth about being to lazy to use the full website vs the ease or having everything in one spot.

That's because they get deleted. My thread here in the support forum was more recent than a year and it's no longer showing. I can only surmise the same fate of other threads asking the same thing because they weren't able to see the previous inquiries.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That's because they get deleted. My thread here in the support forum was more recent than a year and it's no longer showing. I can only surmise the same fate of other threads asking the same thing because they weren't able to see the previous inquiries.

Uhh...not usually. Not unless there's a compelling reason to delete it. Maybe it got merged with something else?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just did a search on the word "tapatalk" in the support forum and came up with dozens of hits. However, I note that I get an error when I try to switch pages, so it's possible that the search index is corrupted.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Anyone tried out the Mobile Style?

2014_06_21_22.03.18.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom