• ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Hooyah resurecting old threads!
    Did my time at Great lakes and now I'm doing the rest of my time down here at Corry Station. (Pensacola Fl.) It's insanly hot down here all the time. (Unless it's raining. Which is just about every morning.)
    Boot camp was a trip. Hardest part for me was letting go of "individualism". Physical fitness and academics were pretty straight forward. I 5.0'ed all inspections and academic tests. (Acutally one of the academic tests I only got a 4.9) Passed the physical fitness at 17-19 year old range. (Half my age.)
    Been here at A school for a few weeks and so far I've got 100s on every test. (We'll see how long that record holds.)
    That's my bragging for the day. Loving what I do, and loving what I'm a part of.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Been back home in Indy now for a couple of weeks. My "100s" on my tests didn't last, but I did manage to graduate top of my class. (Hooyah!) Got a promotion and challenge coin from the CO.
    Feels good to be back and get back to work. Looking forward to my weekends at Fort Benny.
    Side note; I'm starting to get restless. Gonna have to plan sometime in the great outdoors.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom