• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    I’m not sure I would even try it, to be honest. I like peanut butter... on waffles, or bread with strawberry jelly, or in Reese’s cups... but on a greasy burger... that just sounds like an afternoon in the outhouse.
    There is a local Lafayette drive in on the edge of Purdue campus that serves this as a Duane Purvis burger. A 1/4lb. chop steak, thick, creamy peanut butter, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle & onion on a toasty sesame bun. It is one of their signature items so I had to try it once. I was surprised at how well the two flavors went together. Since you like peanut butter elsewhere, suggest you give it a try, even if it is only putting a spoonful on a single bite of burger.
    --rick

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Never been. It must be good because people line up for blocks.
    Not necessarily. People ranted and raved before Jack in the Box came to town. I tried it. It was a big fat "meh" for me. Once was enough. I wouldnt protest if the rest my lunch group wanted to go, but I wont go by choice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not necessarily. People ranted and raved before Jack in the Box came to town. I tried it. It was a big fat "meh" for me. Once was enough. I wouldnt protest if the rest my lunch group wanted to go, but I wont go by choice.
    I never had the desire to go to Jack in the Box. Before they got here I remember a big uproar about of a lot of cases of e-coli in their California stores and that just turned me off to them. And yes, I know that could happen anywhere, but it was in the news for quite awhile it seemed like.

Top Bottom