Any ideas on Tippecanoe Prosecutor race?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No Asians... specifically Eskimos! But seriously, who are the candidates and what are their platforms?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Voting for McCoy. DISCLOSURE: I have given McCoy money and worn his campaign button on my WLFI interview after the Purdue (non) rape.

Disagreements over a case or two is just the way of the world, but I am tired of the vindictiveness. It is uncalled for.

The trial of the murder of my neighbor (the art teacher Kristi Redmon) really upset me.

We in 47904 have complained of deep neglect by the powers that be but Redmon was personal. He knew better than to let that prosecution go sideways. Harrington should have been there. Harrington should not have taken a walk on the charges. Delgado told me in Janaury of '17 that he had a chance to win it if the Prosecutor did not get their act together. He was right.

I cannot, and do not, fault him for the Special Prosecutor for the judge that made the false report about me after I made the APRA/FOIA request. Not his fault that the Special Prosecutor took a powder.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Voting for McCoy. DISCLOSURE: I have given McCoy money and worn his campaign button on my WLFI interview after the Purdue (non) rape.

Disagreements over a case or two is just the way of the world, but I am tired of the vindictiveness. It is uncalled for.

The trial of the murder of my neighbor (the art teacher Kristi Redmon) really upset me.

We in 47904 have complained of deep neglect by the powers that be but Redmon was personal. He knew better than to let that prosecution go sideways. Harrington should have been there. Harrington should not have taken a walk on the charges. Delgado told me in Janaury of '17 that he had a chance to win it if the Prosecutor did not get their act together. He was right.

I cannot, and do not, fault him for the Special Prosecutor for the judge that made the false report about me after I made the APRA/FOIA request. Not his fault that the Special Prosecutor took a powder.

Sean Hannity would do well to observe your ethics.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sean Hannity would do well to observe your ethics.

Fair enough. I am just sick of the culture of lying in Tippecanoe County--the b.s. over rigging a forfeiture, the vindictive prosecutions, the racist claptrap over punishing racial minorities for reporting rapes at Purdue, the racist crap over the Drug War, the crap over prosecuting a racial minority at Purdue over a non-Rape. Harrington allowing the North End of Lafayette to descend into chaos. I am sick of the inaction over allowing judges to lie and bully attorneys. I am sick of it and the only way I get to stop it (as the Supreme Court does not give 2 damns) is to vote for McCoy on May 8th.

Harrington is overwatch for the Courthouse Gang. Removing him from office will allow the rest of them to be rolled up in detail.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Harrington wins.

No justice for Kristi Redmon tonight, or any other night.

The Courthouse Gang keeps their overwatch. I vow to redouble my efforts to fight them and their injustice.

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I’m not in Tippecanoe County anymore, and have to fly low on anything remotely political as a job requirement (hence pretty much never posting on INGO anymore). But I'm intrigued by the prospect of a November surprise—that will keep me reading my online J&C subscription in the months to come! Glad for the heads up....

Top Bottom