• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I am having 2nd thoughts about the DDm4v9 that I ordered. I can still swap it out for this, and I might just pocket the extra coin and do just that. I can not find any reviews or anything online at this time. Just the video from the company itself. They are tossing out some great products at a heck of a value

[video=youtube;LxgW81X9s6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxgW81X9s6M[/video]

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I have never dealt with them before. Are they a good company to order from? So many crazy gun websites out there, not sure whats legit and whats garbage. I was hoping for Palmetto state armory to have some up on their website but.... nope.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Yeah I am going to have to go with the old***, If it sounds to good to be true. Not saying you can't buy the gun for that price but I talked to a guy I use in VA and he is $690. I would rather pay a little more and know that the company is good.

JTJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Anderson
    I purchased one last night from Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo, hopefully it does not take too long to arrive. I was planning to buy a Sig M400 Elite until I seen this one yesterday.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Yeah I was getting another DD rifle but it looks like they did a great job with this rifle. Now I can take some of that extra $800 and get some ammo and glass which I was going to have to buy anyhow but... $800 ahead now!

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    To be honest, Ruger is the only "budget" AR I'd consider buying. I only hear good things about the company, and I've only ever had good experiences wit them.

Except for the Mini-30. Let's pretend that doesn't exist

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I would like to say that I will post some pics or a video when I get it but.... photo bucket is completely jacked with ads and fees now so I have no clue how to post stuff

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I would like to say that I will post some pics or a video when I get it but.... photo bucket is completely jacked with ads and fees now so I have no clue how to post stuff

I just found out myself Photobucket is charging people now. I did a search here which is related to your predicament: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/440628-photobucket-alternatives.html

On a side note, I wish I got the Ruger newsletter about this before I bought my current ARs. Oh well, maybe on Black Friday...

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Just to throw a wrench into the mix, look at the Savage Recon or Patrol model. I'll put the Recon model against a DD any day of the week and still have money for beer and ammo.

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    I am really interested in this rifle. The price point makes it very attractive to me, and I am sure it will come down even more once it has been on the market for a while. It also leaves more than enough money left over for a nice optic and accessories.

Lanternman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2017
    East Central
    I don't have that exact model, but I do have the Ruger 556. I've only put shy of 1000 round through it, but have had zero issues and would have to recommend it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom