• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Hi everyone. I just joined a couple of days ago, and haven't really had time to read much on here yet. I've been out of the "firearms community" for a few years due to some job changes, location and life changes, etc. But now I've decided to get back in the swing of things. Since I'm in the market for a firearm, I guess I need to study up on the latest edicts from Washington that govern purchases.

I've been in a couple of the local stores, and haven't found what I thought would be easy to find (M1A or Norinco M14). Either would be my first choice since I still have a bit of .308 ammo, and several magazines. But I've found none for sale. What's up?

Thanks all! I hope to be a regular here.

Al

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:to INGO, thompal. Lots of resources here. Glad you're back in the "community";)

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Thanks! I finally got my wife, who was always rather scared of firearms due to her parent's influence, to enjoy shooting my 1911A1. Now it's time to get a rifle. I sold all of my rifles quite a while ago, and really miss it.

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    :welcome: Aboard !

It's a good feeling when the Helpmate can come around to appreciate the things you enjoy. When I met my Dear Wife, guns were a nono. Now she encourages the gun buying.

BTW you might want to tell her there are women on the message board too. My Wife is one of them.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Welcome to the group. I hope someone can set you up with the rifle you are looking for. I think I saw one advertised on Rimfirecentral today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom