• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Left a note here on Wednesday, as I had been to PSS to see about a new Mini-14, and heard instead about a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport, and wanted to see one up close and in hand as PSS didn't have one. Shooter521 told me that Bradis had them available, so I dropped by after work on Thursday. John showed me the gun, I liked it, we talked and discussed it a bit, and I went home with it. Got a nice price, some good ammo to go with it, and a nice new gun that really fits what I need at this time. I saw guns that cost a lot more, but they usually had features that honestly didn't match my needs, at a price that was more than I really wanted to spend. I got exactly what I need, at a great price, and left with it that day.

I am one who has a hard time ordering something, and waiting for it. I am a musician by trade, and when I get new instruments, I have to play them first to be sure they meet my needs. In the gun world, aside from perhaps firing a gun and few times, the next best thing is examining the gun, trying out the features you can in a safe way, and looking it over carefully. You can't do that with a gun you order.

I am glad Bradis had the gun I wanted, the sales help (John, thanks again!), and the folks on here to let me know that they had some available (shooter521, thanks too!).

Now, off to :ar15:

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Ever hear anything on the Pachmyer grip for my Glock 19? Been waiting for it so I could pick it up with the wife's prize package at the same time....thank you!

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Mar 16, 2012
    Was just in today and dropped some of my hard earned money, I'm always satisfied with the level of service I receive at bradis. Xds will soon be mine!!!

ehoward

Plinker
    Jun 7, 2012
    Went there for the first time yesterday just to get some information on a couple guns I've been looking at and loved the experience! Tons of firearms to look at and all reasonably priced. Will definitely go back!

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Was in today to pick up the goodies from the Customer Appreciation, my new grip for my Glock 19, a couple cleaning brushes, and some ammo. Got all I wanted and some more, all at great prices with great customer service as always!

Top Bottom