• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullet293

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    OMOKOK
    dont know about the rest of you but the more i learn about our goverment makes me want to start wearing my tin foil hat haha. i watched a movie a year or so ago and there was witnesses and video from the local news that said there were multiple explosions in the underground parking before the ryder truck outside exploded???? any way here is the artical from yahoo news today.

ap_logo_106.png
    Attorney: OKC bombing tapes appear edited

By TIM TALLEY, Associated Press Writer Tim Talley, Associated Press Writer Sun Sep 27, 4:26 pm ET

OKLAHOMA CITY – Long-secret security tapes showing the chaos immediately after the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building are blank in the minutes before the blast and appear to have been edited, an attorney who obtained the recordings said Sunday.
    "The real story is what's missing," said Jesse Trentadue, a Salt Lake City attorney who obtained the recordings through the federal Freedom of Information Act as part of an unofficial inquiry he is conducting into the April 19, 1995, bombing that killed 168 people and injured hundreds more.
    Trentadue gave copies of the tapes to The Oklahoman newspaper, which posted them online and provided copies to The Associated Press.
    The tapes turned over by the FBI came from security cameras various companies had mounted outside office buildings near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. They are blank at points before 9:02 a.m., when a truck bomb carrying a 4,000 pound fertilizer-and-fuel-oil bomb detonated in front of the building, Trentadue said.
    "Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain't no such thing as a coincidence," Trentadue said.
    He said government officials claim the security cameras did not record the minutes before the bombing because "they had run out of tape" or "the tape was being replaced."
    "The interesting thing is they spring back on after 9:02," he said. "The absence of footage from these crucial time intervals is evidence that there is something there that the FBI doesn't want anybody to see."
    A spokesman for the FBI in Oklahoma City, Gary Johnson, declined to comment and referred inquiries about the tapes to FBI officials in Washington, who were not immediately available for comment Sunday.
    The soundless recordings show people rushing from nearby buildings after the bomb went off. Some show people fleeing through corridors cluttered with debris. None show the actual explosion that ripped through the federal building.
    FBI agents did not report finding any security tapes from the federal building itself.
    The FBI in the past refused to release the security camera recordings, leading Trentadue and others to contend the government was hiding evidence that others were involved in the attack.
    "It's taken a lawsuit and years to get the tapes," Trentadue said.
    He received the latest batch of tapes over the summer in response to an April request for video from security cameras in 11 different locations. Nothing on the tapes was unexpected.
    "The more important thing they show is what they don't show," Trentadue said. "These cameras would have shown the various roads and approaches to the Murrah Building."
    Trentadue began looking into the bombing after his brother, Kenneth Trentadue, died at the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center in August 1995. Kenneth Trentadue was a convicted bank robber who was held at the federal prison after being picked up as a parole violator at his home in San Diego in June 1995.
    He was never a bombing suspect, but Jesse Trentadue alleges guards mistook his brother for one and beat him to death during an interrogation. The official cause of Kenneth Trentadue's death is listed as suicide, but his body had 41 wounds and bruises that Jesse Trentadue believes could have come only from a beating.
    A judge in 2001 awarded Kenneth Trentadue's family $1.1 million for extreme emotional distress in the government's handling of his death.

Jesse Trentadue said he has received about 30 security tapes, including some images that were used as evidence at bomber Timothy McVeigh's trial. McVeigh was convicted on federal murder and conspiracy charges and executed in 2001. Coconspirator Terry Nichols is serving life in prison on federal and state bombing convictions.
    Trentadue said he is seeking more tapes along with a variety of bombing-related documents from the FBI and the CIA. An FOIA request by Trentadue for 26 CIA documents was rejected in June. A letter from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, which reviewed the documents, said their release "could cause grave damage to our national security." Trentadue said he gave the latest set of tapes to The Oklahoman because of their historical value. The newspaper has agreed to provide copies to the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum.

Copyright © 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
    pixel

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I have alway been troubled that this was the fastest execution that I ever remember occurring in my lifetime.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    If you are interested in this subject, I highly recommend the book 'The Third Terrorist' by Jayna Davis. She was a tv news reporter in Oklahoma City at the time of the bombing.The lengths that the Government went to stop her investigation are amazing. She practically hands the FBI John Doe #2 and they do everything possible to shut her up.

bullet293

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    OMOKOK
    from what i understand the under ground parking was a restricted area and you had to have govt clearance to park there. so how did the other bombs get there????
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk]YouTube - Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage[/ame]

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I always thought that a truck packed with explosives couldn't have done that much damage. Not just with fertilzer and what not. SOunds like an interesting book. i'll have to look into it.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Radioactive isotope seeding over the Tennessee Valley-late 70's
    Ruby Ridge..........
    Waco, Texas.......
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.......To many questions that you won't see answered.
    I'm not accusing the Govt. of being directly involved, but it always has smelled of fish.

Our Leaders wonder why their approval ratings are so low. Go Figure

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Did you know that the government bombed the levies in New Orleans during Katrina? I mean, people heard explosions! And those craters at the levy breaks... Obvious evidence of bombs.

-J-

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    And INGO is a government conspiracy to collect names for gun confiscation and extermination camps...

Finally confirmation. I thought Fenway looked like some of the mick cops I used to see in Boston... I know the Feds like to hire those guys.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i read somewhere that the government actually built a time machine back in the 50's. they used it to go back to the biblical era and they are the ones that killed Jesus.

i know. it took me some time to get my mind wrapped around that too. but once you do....man.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    During my tenure with the NRA Board of Directors I made the acquaintance of a former ATF bomb expert who had left ATF in disgust over their tactics against citizens.

After the OKC bombing he personally visited the site and inspected it. He reached two conclusions:

1) A truck bomb charged with homemade fertilizer explosive was incapable of having done the massive damage to the building;

2) The only thing that COULD have done the damage was carefully placed explosive charges on the support members in the basement of the building.

I also had a friend in Cincinnati, a fellow gun activist who was a lifelong architect. When he viewed the pics of the building he reached exactly the same conclusion re: the cutting charges in the basement.

Some weeks prior to the event I was in attendence at a regular meeting of the NRA Board of Directors. A member of the board, whom I cannot identify due to the fact that we were in executive session, rose to address the board. He stated that he had been informed by two sources, one in ATF and the other in the Pentagon (were I to identify the board member, his ability to have moles in these organizations would be unquestioned), that a very significant event was going to be staged by the government, that it was to occur very soon, at that the purpose of the event was to turn public sentiment against private militia groups. Due to the level of secrecy attached to the event they could offer no details as to it's exact nature, but they agreed that it would be very big.

A few weeks later the OKC bombing occurred.

Reach your own conclusions.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    During my tenure with the NRA Board of Directors I made the acquaintance of a former ATF bomb expert who had left ATF in disgust over their tactics against citizens.

After the OKC bombing he personally visited the site and inspected it. He reached two conclusions:

1) A truck bomb charged with homemade fertilizer explosive was incapable of having done the massive damage to the building;

2) The only thing that COULD have done the damage was carefully placed explosive charges on the support members in the basement of the building.

I also had a friend in Cincinnati, a fellow gun activist who was a lifelong architect. When he viewed the pics of the building he reached exactly the same conclusion re: the cutting charges in the basement.

Some weeks prior to the event I was in attendence at a regular meeting of the NRA Board of Directors. A member of the board, whom I cannot identify due to the fact that we were in executive session, rose to address the board. He stated that he had been informed by two sources, one in ATF and the other in the Pentagon (were I to identify the board member, his ability to have moles in these organizations would be unquestioned), that a very significant event was going to be staged by the government, that it was to occur very soon, at that the purpose of the event was to turn public sentiment against private militia groups. Due to the level of secrecy attached to the event they could offer no details as to it's exact nature, but they agreed that it would be very big.

A few weeks later the OKC bombing occurred.

Reach your own conclusions.
    :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, we all know the government is more than capable of doing these kinds of things. Look what they're doing now. If you don't think they are staging for starting a NWO you have to be blind.

Top Bottom