• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'm still waiting for a smart gun design that keeps the firearm both easy to use in a self-defense situation and reliable. This is another miss...

[video=youtube_share;Yzww8SE_bw4]http://youtu.be/Yzww8SE_bw4[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I refuse to watch a progressive video in which the producers have tutored a youngster to mishandle a weapon.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Even more stupid than that RFID chip in your arm that unlocks the gun. You know, the type of chip that can be interfered with?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Or you could, teach your kids, and keep the gun in a nightstand safe.

That's crazy talk! Next thing, you'll be suggesting that people be responsible for their actions, act in a responsible way or, God forbid, actually think.

No, we live in a society that if being filled with ever increasing numbers of people that want to do dumb crap and have someone else engineer the danger out of it. Ever notice that the smarter cars get, the worse the driving is on the roads? Our government and schools don't want skilled people. They want mindless dolts to bumble around, do their jobs and when they try to do dumb things, they want them to bump into government provided safety barriers. No, responsibility is hard. Trust is hard too. They are happier keeping us in our box.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Even more stupid than that RFID chip in your arm that unlocks the gun. You know, the type of chip that can be interfered with?

Those RFID chips that can be interfered with aren't stupid at all if you take it from the perspective of the people who want to interfere with our guns and the use thereof.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Those RFID chips that can be interfered with aren't stupid at all if you take it from the perspective of the people who want to interfere with our guns and the use thereof.

they can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead RFID bracelet wearing hands. Wait... that really doesn't sound so appealing.

Top Bottom