• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I repp'd him, and Ski.

This is awesome guys. Not Andy's situation. But people trying to help him.
    This is one of the reasons I like this site.
    :)

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Hey guys Dan here, first I want to say on behalf of Andy thank you so much for everything you've all done thus far.

The help he has received in this crap time for him has been the light that has kept him going, and literally why he has been able to survive so long. Well things have been bad and they just took a turn for the worst. Hes been staying in my garage for I don't even know how long, well over a year, whenever was he lost the house. He's supposed to finally get his first denial or acceptance letter for his medical retirement this month, but unfortunately the portable air conditioner we had him just took a ****. It's a hot box in there and he wont leave the garage because his dog and bird are in there, and I cant bring the dog inside. (I live in a mobile home and already have a dog and my family, plus his dog is 120lbs+ too large, so we've been doing our best to hide him and his dog but I think the neighbors have been snithing on us)

I'm coming to you all because I need help, I need help helping Andy. I can't afford to get him another air conditioner, and finding a cheap window unit wont work because of the style of window on the garage so it has to be a portable one. I've been looking for a cheap one to no avail. If anyone has one they can loan us, or sell us cheap PLEASE let me know. I hate to ask because you guys have done so much already but I dont know what else to do. I'm struggling to support my family and him, and I can't abandon him, he has noone else and he's such a good person. I'm truly worried about him, his physical health but now his mental health as well. Hes been really depressed, every time things start to look up, something happens and it crushes his soul. I dont know what to do.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    QUOTE=CTC B4Z;7964433]Dan-please tell us if you need this to go your PayPal or just Andy's gofundme page[/QUOTE]

Well that's a good question. I wasn't looking for cash donations I was looking more for someone who could lend us, or sell us one for cheap. But if we can gather the funds that would be GREAT. If anyone has chase, or zelle, they can quickpay the money to me, that's the fastest and easiest way because the GoFundMe can count against his food stamps (the $80 or so a month food stamps he gets really helps him out) but any way you guys want to help out is greatly appreciated. If we are able to come up for the funds today, I dont get off work until 11pm so I'd have to get one from like walmart because menards will be closed.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    If anyone wishes to donate anything you can send it to his GoFundMe, or chase quickpay/zelle my email is armyhudak@gmail.com. or in person or any other way it's just really appreciated. If I'm able to get one tonight and anyone wants to meet up at Walmart just let me know, or if we can get one tomorrow or another day we can meet then. Hopefully we can get one tonight because it is crazy hot in the garage. I'm almost certain it gets hotter in there than it is outside. We have the garage insulated with space blankets in the shape of a dome.

Top Bottom