• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, he pretty much said as much with this quote: "the urban and educated elites who hold the levers of power and status in society today." Wow.

That is it. They control the universities. your kids will not get a job without going through them. And they will not graduate unless they submit to being brainwashed. Thus the urban and educated elites control the teachers, the journalists, the politicians, the culture. Why do establishment republicans sound so much like democrats? Look at where they went to school.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Paranoia runs deep with this one. I too would fear for his safety he may go off on someone he thinks is carrying, may get arrested or worse.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I love it at the end of this, where he says, "I don't feel safe in your state."

My response is, "Great! Don't come here, then. Find yourself a gun-free zone and stay there."

Glad he's scared to death of Indiana and hope he will continue to be.

meh, he'd be fine in Chicago.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    That is it. They control the universities. your kids will not get a job without going through them. And they will not graduate unless they submit to being brainwashed. Thus the urban and educated elites control the teachers, the journalists, the politicians, the culture. Why do establishment republicans sound so much like democrats? Look at where they went to school.
    I graduated without being brainwashed.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I see a lot of anti-gunner vids and letters form the idiots, on here and other forums. I don't see, however, a lot of pro-gunner vids and letters. During all this anti-crap, who, if anyone, is countering the "anti`s" crap, with positives?

chemteach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Plymouth
    I graduated without being brainwashed.

I too graduated from public school and state university, brain's still cluttered as always. I just read 2 of Steinhorn's articles, and the guy's not worth 2 dead flies. Don't waste your time on this fruitcake. It's warming up outside. Do something worthwhile. Take a new shooter to the range and teach them what we know.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I see a lot of anti-gunner vids and letters form the idiots, on here and other forums. I don't see, however, a lot of pro-gunner vids and letters. During all this anti-crap, who, if anyone, is countering the "anti`s" crap, with positives?
    Here's one of several examples.
    You just have to look for them.
    [video=youtube_share;LXDmpQr0mEk]http://youtu.be/LXDmpQr0mEk[/video]

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    It's so funny to read that article. To me it screams "these are the five states left that actually have FREEDOM! We must pressure these people to relenquish their rights! Sign a petition today!"

Whatever, it makes me more motivated to exercise my rights...

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I consider this an honor! It reads " Indiana one of a few states left with freedom." I think I will petition our governor to declare Indiana one of the safest states in the union.

We we will squash them.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    "No one should feel safe in the following states. And it is time to take a stand and do something about it."

First thing I thought of when I read that was the article from The Truth About Guns addressing this "feeling safe" vs. "being safe" issue someone posted here.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At first, I thought the guy was being sarcastic. No way someone could put those points together, and totally miss the mark.
    But he wasn't being sarcastic.
    Makes me wonder about what he teaches.

Top Bottom