• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    I love it at the end of this, where he says, "I don't feel safe in your state."

My response is, "Great! Don't come here, then. Find yourself a gun-free zone and stay there."

Glad he's scared to death of Indiana and hope he will continue to be.
    This ^^^ and my thoughts EXACTLY! LoL!

Rep inbound sir. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This kinda reminds me of an article. I think by Maureen Dowd.
    The writer was upset that some states allowed guns in the airport (up to a certain point), and didn't feel safe.
    The writer was from New York City. And was complaining about Florida (I think).
    And I found it funny that they were scared of a place that was SAFER.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That was communism. This is progressivism which has a stronger feminist view that war is bad, maleness is bad.

To continue, being a non-minority is bad, having a strong work ethic is bad, being religious is bad, having moral compass is bad, being from anywhere but the east or west coast is bad (with certain concessions if you're from Chicago), believing in the Constitution is bad, indeed, loving anything about America is bad.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I love it at the end of this, where he says, "I don't feel safe in your state."

My response is, "Great! Don't come here, then. Find yourself a gun-free zone and stay there."

Glad he's scared to death of Indiana and hope he will continue to be.
    :+1:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This kinda reminds me of an article. I think by Maureen Dowd.
    The writer was upset that some states allowed guns in the airport (up to a certain point), and didn't feel safe.
    The writer was from New York City. And was complaining about Florida (I think).
    And I found it funny that they were scared of a place that was SAFER.

No it is that they believe that all conservatives, and especially libertarians, are rednecks who play banjo music. But then they think, privately, that most male blacks are gang bangers. Thus they do not trust any working class male.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Perhaps WE are missing the point. The title of the article was the most intimidating states, and the most intimidated by citizens with the right to defend themselves are criminals, perhaps the article was written for a criminal audience.

To become a politician in this country, it is all but a requirement that you attend college. If colleges are indoctrinating students to a liberal thought pattern, perhaps the idea is to adjust their way of thought that being a criminal isnt a bad thing, as long as you can make a living at it, and not go to jail. Politicians seem to have that mindset, as long as we let them get away with ignoring the laws, they are just being "progressive", and affecting "change" in the name of our safety and well being.

If our way of life in this state intimidates that sort of person, I say "GOOD!" I dont want criminals, or people who feel that they should be able to control our lives feeling any more comfortable here than they already do. If anything, I would like to make them even MORE uncomfortable. Just think of how great it would be to be able to not lock our doors again, and trust our neighbors...

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    "Just as an educated suburbanite drives a Prius as a badge of virtue, a man walking with a holstered or open carry gun -- or with the emblem of the politically fearsome National Rifle Association affixed to his pick-up truck or car -- shows his power to all that can see."

:lol2::rofl:

What are you OC guys doing now? OC with no holster?

What are you doing, carrying them on your foreheads or something?

Author of the article is not looking at all the facts. He is the epitome of my sig line...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course, a gun can maim or murder in any state. But it's the states with higher population densities and virtually no restrictions on who can obtain a gun and walk around armed that pose the greatest threat

Um. I don't know how to break it to this guy. But the places with the highest population densities have the highest restrictions. AND, have the most crime.

I think if I was walking next to this guy, I'd have to drive him crazy (not a far drive), by saying, "that guy has a gun, look out". Over and Over.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What are you OC guys doing now? OC with no holster?

What are you doing, carrying them on your foreheads or something?

Author of the article is not looking at all the facts. He is the epitome of my sig line...

I just carry mine in my hand, looking furtively from side to side and "clearing" the area every time I go around a corner or walk through a doorway. What? Is this not normal?

Top Bottom