• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Fox news is reporting an incident in Missouri has been reported as a possible "hate-crime" in retaliation for the not guilty verdict of George Zimmerman.

The blurb said a man had reported a kidnapping and beating by a car-load of "African-American" individuals. They reportedly told the victim, "This is for Trayvon Martin".

Police are investigating.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    There has been 'trayvon revenge" crimes ever since the event and initial arrest. The sad part is that the ignorant masses are too foolish to recognize that they are being manipulated for a carefully scripted political event. Our entire country is being dismantled infront of our faces, and our entire economy is hanging by three toenails and all the mental midgets care about is an unfortunate conflict between a criminal thug and a foolish do gooder. Never mind the 67 shootings and 11 deaths in Chicago on the Independance day weekend, as that was not included in the propogandist plan.

The arrogant kenyan who ran as a "change" candidate, that talked of uniting this country and having a more transparent government, has the most secretive government since Hitler's WWII SS henchmen and has been dividing people to era of the 1968 Chicago race riots.

I know, it is Ronald Reagan's fault, or maybe Nixon

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It is simply amazing how gangsters, punks, drug users, bad people and presidents glorify the traits of a Trayvon Martin.

Trayvon Martin, who is the catalyst of the uprisings in our society yesterday and today, was a want-a-be gangster, just look at his photos. He was a punk, just look at his photos. He was a drug user (just look at his photos) whom had drugs in his system and tried to buy more. He was a bad person that stalked and then waited on a man setting in his car, calling the police on him and then, when the man exits the car, Trayvon starts beating the man. Trayvon was no president, nor ever will be, because he is dead. However a president does say Trayvon looks like his son. If the president has or does not have a son does not matter. Trayvon looks like a presidents son.

Is our Country better off? I guess we will all wait and see how what results with the next round of elections.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Blacks murder other blacks in appalling numbers. Whites murder whites in appalling numbers. Black murders whites fairly infrequently. Whites murder blacks pretty rarely. Each distinct racial group kills it's own in far greater numbers than it kills those of any other group. This has probably been the case as far back as human have existed, but it has most definitely been the case in the US since 1980 no matter what Jesse and Al would like you to believe.

the FBI's Supplementary Homicide Reports: 1980-2010

These are only numbers. They will be of no consolation to the families of murder victims and will be meaningless to those who wish to promote a divisive racial agenda, but for those who can look at them in an objective fashion, they paint a pretty clear picture.

BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    Murder or Self Defense, You decide - YouTube aggressor white shooter black ...... point being self defense is self defense ( shooter was charged) but no conviction you hear about this on the media ... NO .... should you have

Did white people riot or beat people after the shooter was set free?

I am guessing if this unrest and beatings to innocents continue there will be more thugs shot in self-defense.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Not really interested to tell the truth. I really don't care what idiosocio rational a potential attacker has. Cracker jack, black jack, commie or Taliban you pose a threat to me or mine you are lumped into the everyone is equal "threat" box and you are treated equally harshly.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Strange that so many are up in arms when a hooded man with drugs in his system is shot and killed while assaulting someone; yet there where cheers when the OJ Simpson verdict was read? Am I missing something?

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    It seems to me that there is just SUCH an attitude of "Getting Even" going on here. Not getting even for Trayvon, or racial oppression, or What. Ever.; but a generic sense that we as people have been wronged and are OWED something from someone. So people look for camaraderie in having been slighted and team up with the people they feel comfortable with to go "get some payback" from whatever convenient group they can tie a loose correlation to. "Get even with Whitey" "Get even with Republicans/Democrats" "Get even with "bullies/teachers" "Get even with the police".

Personally, I think governmental oppression has been so insidious and consistent for so long, that these attitudes are an outgrowth and a reaction to that pressure. When people see their dwindling bank accounts, increasing costs of food and gas, and the social expectation that they work more hours and go home to a worse house with everything mortgaged/leased/liened to the point where you don't really own anything for yourself; and those same people find ANY mass vehicle for venting their daily frustrations in a socially understood (if not tolerated) manner, then they are all onboard.

THAT BEING SAID...

The MOMENT that you make the decision to hurt me or my family, that WHOLE conversation that we just had about how you were at risk as a child and how you were poor growing up, and how your father was a drunk, and how you lost your job, and how you just need some help... IT'S OVER NOW. You've taken everything sympathetic about yourself: your age, your race, your gender, your small stature, the inspiring poetry you wrote in your literature class, how much your mom and grandmother love you to the end of the world; you've taken ALL these things and traded them in for- VIOLENCE. They're GONE now, and all you're left with is a fight; a fight that I don't want and a fight that I didn't ask for, but a fight that I'm going to commit with every single thing at my disposal. And chances are, I'm much more prepared for this than you are.

Before the fight, I cared about who you were as a person. I wanted to hear your life story and give you the shirt off my back. I loved you as a fellow passenger on this trip to the grave and respected you as a human being with feelings and opinions and worth. Once the fight starts, you are nothing but a faceless, cardboard target. I'll stop you as fast and as effectively as I can with the least amount of damage done to myself and my family.

The only real safety for these people is to understand the mentality and behavior of people like us. People who will ALWAYS be armed and will die to protect what we love. It is only by failing to understand or to heed this warning, that crimes like these can even take place.

No rioting in Indiana last I heard. Wonder why.

~LT

mikem1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    The people that hate will hate, you can't stop that just be ready to protect yourself & your loved ones. Oh praying doesn't hurt.:twocents:

Top Bottom