• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    so you won't be able to buy ammo in CA because the manufactures won't be making any for them? who cares about that hell hole state, If it's so bad why aren't people fleeing?

The ammo itself isn't marked, the firing pin is engraved to act like a stamp and it marks the primer when fired.

I think it has went into effect but is on hold. iirc The courts there ruled that since one company owns the patent on it, they can't enforce it until the patent is freely distributed.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I actually just sent my check and registration form in at the end of the month :rockwoot:
    The check hasn't cleared the bank yet

mik, thank you very much! If you have any problems, please contact me.

Kirk Freeman, Board of Directors, Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association

mik1202002

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Feb 12, 2009
    Greencastle
    Maybe, but they might just figure out other ways.

Either way, if you bought that now it would NOT go down in value, would you not agree?

Oh, I agree...

I don't think it would go down in value anytime soon at least for the next couple of years.

From the look of things inflation is going to be a big factor in the price as well.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    So more than likely the gov. will make it more difficult for us to purchase guns. I was curious if you think they will ever make it harder to purchase ammo. Possibly requiring back ground checks and paper work to just buy a box of ammo. Do you think this is possible?

I figured if they are going to have the IRS look into our checking accounts to see if we are paying for health care, this COULD be possible but wasn't too sure.

ask anyone from Illinois all the BS they have to go through to buy ammo.
    I think it is possible , and it's always a great time to start reloading.

Top Bottom