• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Both here have been out of 9mm and .45 for a long time, but the .40 cal stuff is overflowing! I was in the south walmart last night and they had 1 box of WWB .45 ball, so I bought it.

Funny thing is, in my wife's home town of Greensburg the walmart there always has 100 count boxes of .45 ball WWB in stock! I buy a box every time I go. Im going this weekend! ;)

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    I picked up some BB 9mm today at Rural King in Decatur for 10.97 or so. Found 7 boxes of Hydra Shok .380 for 10.99/20 in a little gun shop off the beaten path in Wells county today also. There is plenty of target 9mm out there, but half decent priced PD seems pretty scarce. CTD, Wholesalehunter, Natchezss, etc. are out of stock on a bunch of stuff. I did come across some S&B 115 JHP for 16.65/50 with free shipping for orders over 125.00. Over 600 boxes available. Doubt if I'll get any, though.

Sellier & Bellot SBA00904 - 9mm Para 115gr JHP (50) - $16.65 - All in General Outdoor Superstore

Fiocchi stuff still seems fairly available.

In the past couple weeks I've been to Walmart, Meijer, Dunhams, and other stores & gun shops in Warsaw, Wabash, Marion, Anderson, Muncie, Decatur, Bluffton, and other towns. Same story just about everywhere. Dunhams in Wabash had two boxes of Hornady 124 TAP and a couple boxes of Rem/UMC 115 JHP, pricey, though.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've been trying to buy a couple of boxes every time I go in. When I can find someone to open the ammo cabinet for me, that is. :rolleyes:

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    There isn't an ammo shortage there is an inexpensive ammo shortage. I've been leaving early for work and checking walmart (86th and Michigan) here in Indy and they've been sold out almost everytime. Today I lucked out and was there at 7am and they had stocked Remington last night but no .45 acp. So I stocked up on 9mm (Remington UMC 115gr 250 round mega packs) for 48.97. I bought 3 of the 6 boxes they had. I asked the associate "when are you getting more .45 acp in? I keep checking in and your always out of stock."
    His response was "As soon as I can get it. I cross referenced the other Indy walmarts for a guy yesterday and they were all sold out too. When I pull it up on the inventory screen it just says "No Data" it doesn't even tell me when we're getting the next shipment like it used to."
    This kind of sucks. I enjoy my Kahr PM9 but I miss shooting my RIA .45.
    No ammo = No shoot.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Bloomington MC Sports had lots of boxes of S&B 9mm for like $11/50. Still more than I want to pay (been buying the $9/50 Walmart CCI Blazer for a while), but not disastrous if push came to shove.

Bloomington Wal-Mart has 9mm CCI in stock 9 times out of 10. Haven't checked the past 3 weeks, though, so that might all be history...

squarepeg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Lake County
    I guess I will have to check if they forgot to put up the new prices at my walmart as they sometimes do.
    What I don't understand is why don't all the walmarts carry the same bulk packs. My area only have 50cnt blazer and 100ct WWB. I have never seen the UMC or the S&B in any of the local Walmarts

Top Bottom