• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I have a box (50 rds) of Shelbyville manufactured "Super Vel" 9mm JHP, I advertised here years ago for a collector I thought.
    No takers.
    Now I see boxes of FMJ for sale $60-75 a box, I will keep the "Super Vel"for the Zombie Apocalypse.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Are we at the point of desperation where people without are buying privately reloaded ammo?

Just sittin over here, patiently waiting.
    Last year I traded a pistol for cash + some reloads from an INGO member (whom I trust completely as an expert loader) and it turned out to be some of the most amazingly accurate rounds I've ever had. provenance and trust are key to this exchange...

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Last year I traded a pistol for cash + some reloads from an INGO member (whom I trust completely as an expert loader) and it turned out to be some of the most amazingly accurate rounds I've ever had. provenance and trust are key to this exchange...
    Yes. If I was buying, I would want the seller to be on the side of clinical OCD.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Holy hell... was weed legalized or something? Some of the posts in the classifieds make me think these people are clearly high.

Seeing the price of some of the guns, one in particular just now... I'm CONVINCED crack might be legal and in heavy use.

Yes, yes, I know... "don't buy it" etc etc.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good Lord.

giphy.gif

Master tech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2021
    Indianapolis
    That's right folks... $50 per round for 300 whisper 125gr!
    $1000 for a 20rd box! $50,000 for a 1000rd case! "coupon special" for today only. If you sign up for emails you can get a break on price apparently. Screenshot_20210228-104534~2.png Screenshot_20210228-105007~2.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's right folks... $50 per round for 300 whisper 125gr!
    $1000 for a 20rd box! $50,000 for a 1000rd case! "coupon special" for today only. If you sign up for emails you can get a break on price apparently. View attachment 128154 View attachment 128153

That looks like a potential place holder price. Does anyone seriously believe they are trying or expecting to get hat price?

Friday afternoon late: hey Joe get the 300 whisper ad built and posted tonight before you go home for the weekend, we are heading to the airport to fly out.

Early Friday evening: ad is done and ready to post, but they forgot to tell Joe the price. Joe puts in a ridiculous price he will not get in trouble for, posts the ad and hits the door weekend bound...

Last edited:

Master tech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2021
    Indianapolis
    That looks like a potential place holder price. Does anyone seriously believe they are trying or expecting to get hat price?

Friday afternoon late: hey Joe get the 300 whisper ad built and posted tonight before you go home for the weekend, we are heading to the airport to fly out.

Early Friday evening: ad is done and ready to post, but they forgot to tell Joe the price. Joe puts in a ridiculous price he will not get in trouble for, posts the ad and hits the door weekend bound...
    Definitely more to it than meets the eye. I truly cannot imagine for a second that they expect to sell a single round at that price. Still absolutely hilarious!

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    The New Albany gun show is on this weekend. They are selling large rifle primers for $25/100... that is $250/1000 for those bad at math.

Never thought I would see the day...

Top Bottom