• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think that will ever happen. I think current pricing is pretty much the new norm on 22lr ammo.

I agree with Alan.

Something around 7₵ per round my expectation from here on. And that’s buying cheap stuff in bulk.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Definitely won't pay any more than .06 per round. I bought several bricks of federal at Gander Mtn 2 weeks ago. 525 rounds for 24.99 each. I've seen it under .06 at Bass pro and Cabelas too

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I've already watched ammo prices drop within a day of Trump being elected. Certain online vendors had jumped up 223/5.56 in anticipation of a rush with thoughts of Hillary being elected. I also heard a certain owner of a Surplus store commenting a couple weeks ago he was ready to cash in following the election. I'm now apprehensive to further shop at these establishments. YMMV

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I've already watched ammo prices drop within a day of Trump being elected. Certain online vendors had jumped up 223/5.56 in anticipation of a rush with thoughts of Hillary being elected. I also heard a certain owner of a Surplus store commenting a couple weeks ago he was ready to cash in following the election. I'm now apprehensive to further shop at these establishments. YMMV

Same here... Been keeping an eye on ammoseek to see if there is trend that is starting to soften. :D

All those retailers stocking up waiting for the Hildebeast with all that inventory... So sad... :cool:

:ingo:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I sure hope it does, and with the next 4 years and maybe longer it should make ammo flipping less lucrative.

I hope that in the next few months we all realize lower prices on guns as well, I am ready to fully enjoy our hobby without worrying that something will be banned or taken away. It will be nice to be able to buy whatever you can afford and not have to worry about it.

Top Bottom