• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Wallmart on 31 south just north of greenwood has Blazer Brass 9mm for $8.97 a box 2 box limit, but they had about 25 or 30 bx's... This is the only ammo they have no .223/.40 or .45... Go get em boys...

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Just got back from Kentucky, the walmarts are as bare shelved as Indiana Knob Creek had 2000 small rifle primers 5000 large pistol magnum primers and 1000 small magnum primers all federal

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wallmart on 31 south just north of greenwood has Blazer Brass 9mm for $8.97 a box 2 box limit, but they had about 25 or 30 bx's... This is the only ammo they have no .223/.40 or .45... Go get em boys...

Thanks for posting this on INGO so that our Friday Night Steel participants know where to go to get some reasonably priced ammo! I'm glad that there are some signs of the shortage is weakening. I definitely hope that nobody is hording components more than normal, which just makes the shortage worse for fellow central Indiana shooters.

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    I spoke to the manager nd he said they have gotten ammo the past three nights WWB, then double dose of CCi Blazer brass

Top Bottom