• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeronimo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Hey guys,

Looking for a case for my new old Winchester m70. But I hate to put my American rifle in a Chinese case.

Any suggestions on good quality American made rifle cases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have refitted some double barrel shotgun cases to hold files. Living close to the Indiana gun club the have some old used ones pop in at times.

Maybe hire a tradesman or craftsperson with a nice wood shop to custom out something to your exact needs.

drm-hp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Brownsburg
    If you are looking for a soft case, these are the best I have found. I have one for my shotguns, and two different lengths for rifles. Quality throughout.

Jeronimo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    If you are looking for a soft case, these are the best I have found. I have one for my shotguns, and two different lengths for rifles. Quality throughout.

I believe Boyt is made in China now, unfortunately

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I believe Boyt is made in China now, unfortunately

I was surprised when i found Boyt had asian made stuff. Could be well made depending on what they specify to have made.

I believe the following have usa made items. They make military tactical type stuff that is expensive...
    Tactical Tailor
    Eberlestock
    Mystery Ranch

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Welcome to my world. It is getting tougher to support American made products. I commend you for trying. If we could all make this kind of effort we perhaps could regain some of our lost dignity. My last purchase needed was a mailbox. I could have spent $12 on one made in China but ended up buying one made in Fulton Illinois for $21. I realize that it is impossible to buy everything in the Heartland like this very PDA for instance but I try on EVERY purchase. I understand finances and controlled markets, cheap labor, poor working conditions, environmental abuse and more. However, to help a people that want our land and freedoms before we help our neighbor Bob keep a job can sometimes be a selfish act. Again, thank you for trying.

Top Bottom