• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Hi ALL - I just picked up a smith & wesson 30-1 I bought off gunbroker. It is a 32 long in nickle and 3" barrel. Anyway, this gun is in the original box, all papers and the original unopened cleaning kit. Upon inspection the gun is UNFIRED! Yep, a 40+ year old smith unfired in box all for a mere $326:rockwoot:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Hi ALL - I just picked up a smith & wesson 30-1 I bought off gunbroker. It is a 32 long in nickle and 3" barrel. Anyway, this gun is in the original box, all papers and the original unopened cleaning kit. Upon inspection the gun is UNFIRED! Yep, a 40+ year old smith unfired in box all for a mere $326:rockwoot:

THAT IS AN E X C E L L E N T DEAL:cool:

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    OK - how do i upload a pic???

You may need to sign up to a pic hosting site, then you need to use the image code here to display it. It'll look something like this.
    1204824854_ZmkX8-L.jpg

rideac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    OK - how do i upload a pic???

if you go to the gunbroker website you could just click the picture to enlarge it, right click on it and press copy URL, then come back here to the thread click on this
    insertimage.gif
    and paste. boom! should work, no image hosting required i dont think

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    tried to post but pic failed - what image hosting can i use?
    There is a section in the FAQ about this, although nobody actually looks there.
    I find the best way to be tinypic.com
    just go to tinypic.com - click on "browse" it will open up a tab where you can go to the pictures on your computer - locate the pic you want - tab will close - click upload on the tinypic.com tab - there will be a ocuple of boxes, copy and paste the words in the box marked "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" (paste words on ingo post)
    Your done, it is very easy to do.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Wow, that's a great find! Very pretty wheelgun! If it's unfired, I wouldn't shoot it. Kept in original condition, unfired, it can only go up in value.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Wow, that's a great find! Very pretty wheelgun! If it's unfired, I wouldn't shoot it. Kept in original condition, unfired, it can only go up in value.

Indeed, i was thinking the same - but it seems a sin to let it sit in the safe...:dunno:

Top Bottom