• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The netting in swimming trunks makes my butt and other things... itchy when I sit, so I usually cut the mesh out. Who else has this problem?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I cut everything away from the mesh and waistband. After that, I make the mesh into a thong and I wear that. It seems that everyone loves it, you can tell by the looks and the police encounters.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    You guys wear SUITS to swim in? Huh. Always wondered why ALL of the mommy types suddenly had to go when my portly self came wondering into the community pool. Maybe that has something to do with it. But i did like the privacy, and the muted whispers of "No! Don't call the police! That's Alfred Hitchcock! " Always made me feel special.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Exactly! Plus you get pockets, most of them have cargo pockets too, and some even have hidden pockets inside the waistband. They're like tactiCOOL swim trunks with out the waffle sack and butt munch.

I've bought some that even came with a uber-tacticool plastic weapon...credit card size, flat knife-like edge on one side, comb-like serrations on the other...that is concealed in one of those pockets for self-defense from fishies

...its really meant for board wax, which i have no use for, so it got tossed :):

Top Bottom