Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You had better disarm me first :D
    Disarm you?!
    Who me?!

Nah, I have people for that. Plus I figured I would use a Tranquilizer Rifle on you two and make a Hunt out of it...

That way you wake up with an electric leash to each other...
    By the way only one of you gets to drink every other week. While the other has to remain Sober during the event...

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    A douchebag on a bike?
    Who would have thunk it, since it never happens . :rolleyes:
    There are plenty of douchebags out there, on bikes, in cars, in trucks, on bicycles, walking, running, sleeping, etc... Not sure what being on a bike has anything to do with being a douchebag though.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Nice of you to show up to my roasting...
    now i'm not saying jeremy's an ass, but when he vomits, it's brown and cylindrical.

i'm not saying he's an ass, but when my wife is mad at me, she says quit being a jeremyhole.

i'm not saying he's an ass, but after walking out of the porta potty, people say, boy, it smells like jeremy in there!

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    There are plenty of douchebags out there, on bikes, in cars, in trucks, on bicycles, walking, running, sleeping, etc... Not sure what being on a bike has anything to do with being a douchebag though.

I have to admit that you see a lot more agression from bikers them from people that have a CC permit.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I have to admit that you see a lot more agression from bikers them from people that have a CC permit.
    Uhhh... what?

The point I was making is that there are douchebags in all walks of life, in all hobbies, and all parts of the world.

Whether or not you CC, OC, ride a bike, drive a car, or walk everywhere you go is not going to have a bearing on whether you're a douchebag or not.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Uhhh... what?

The point I was making is that there are douchebags in all walks of life, in all hobbies, and all parts of the world.

Whether or not you CC, OC, ride a bike, drive a car, or walk everywhere you go is not going to have a bearing on whether you're a douchebag or not.

You would think that but I have to say that I have delt with more A-holes dealing with people that ride motorcycles.

Don't misunderstand what I'm saying, I have met lots of GREAT people that ride bikes but in all of the other things that I have done in my life
    the percentage of A-holes that ride bikes is huge compared to everything else......a close second is hot rod / racers.

The way that I explaine this is that people that ride bikes are free sprits that don't want to be told what to do or when to do it, take as an example the helmet law but who can blame them I don't like to be told what to do either.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You would think that but I have to say that I have delt with more A-holes dealing with people that ride motorcycles.
    And I deal with more A-holes dealing with people who have websites... Not something you would notice - just as I may not notice somebody is a douchebag *and* a motorcycle rider unless I see them on their motorcycle or otherwise know them.

Point is - your view is extremely biased due to the number of motorcyclists that you deal with. I'm sure if you were working at an automotive shop you'd deal with just as many DBags that happen to need work on their car instead of their bike.

Don't misunderstand what I'm saying, I have met lots of GREAT people that ride bikes but in all of the other things that I have done in my life
    the percentage of A-holes that ride bikes is huge compared to everything else......a close second is hot rod / racers.
    I won't say you're wrong because you're stating your opinion based upon your real-life experiences.

From my real-life day-to-day experiences I can definitely say that there are way more douche bags than non-douche bags. I think you find more motorcyclists that are douche bags because douche bags do things for attention and motorcycles are a great way to get attention.

What this means is that douche bags are motorcycle riders, but I would not say the inverse is true - that motorcycles are douche bags.

The way that I explaine this is that people that ride bikes are free sprits that don't want to be told what to do or when to do it, take as an example the helmet law but who can blame them I don't like to be told what to do either.
    Which helmet law? The one where you are not legally required to wear a helmet in Indiana if you have your full endorsement? Is there another (or new) helmet law?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    And I deal with more A-holes dealing with people who have websites... Not something you would notice - just as I may not notice somebody is a douchebag *and* a motorcycle rider unless I see them on their motorcycle or otherwise know them.

Point is - your view is extremely biased due to the number of motorcyclists that you deal with. I'm sure if you were working at an automotive shop you'd deal with just as many DBags that happen to need work on their car instead of their bike.

I won't say you're wrong because you're stating your opinion based upon your real-life experiences.

From my real-life day-to-day experiences I can definitely say that there are way more douche bags than non-douche bags. I think you find more motorcyclists that are douche bags because douche bags do things for attention and motorcycles are a great way to get attention.

What this means is that douche bags are motorcycle riders, but I would not say the inverse is true - that motorcycles are douche bags.

Which helmet law? The one where you are not legally required to wear a helmet in Indiana if you have your full endorsement? Is there another (or new) helmet law?

So by your thinking no certain groups of persons have a higher % douchbags than another? :n00b:

Does that apply to rappers ?

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Were you in fear for your life when you whipped it out and chambered that round?

Because I am surprised that the big burly biker man didn't faint at the mere sound of the slide rack.

You sir played your cards too early and unless his retarded friend took a step towards this imaginary or real gun, I would have expected LEO's to bend you over as the threat was not an active one.

I understand that there was the beginning of a threat but until you fear for you life drawing a weapon for whatever reason is an escalating event.
    Just my .02 here as I understand the laws.

If you had reason to draw (which you admitted doing) then you went to guns too soon.

I hate bullies and douchebags but being a tool is not a crime. Saying hold my tooth son is not a reason to draw.

If you had a round chambered then you would only have to place your hand on the gun in preparation for his next moves. Instead you waved your johnson in his face then zipped up halfway.

That's the truth, truth!

Thankfully all ended well and you didn't get some shiny new bracelets to wear for a lapse in judgement.

Address all hate mail to my address on file.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Were you in fear for your life when you whipped it out and chambered that round?

Because I am surprised that the big burly biker man didn't faint at the mere sound of the slide rack.

You sir played your cards too early and unless his retarded friend took a step towards this imaginary or real gun, I would have expected LEO's to bend you over as the threat was not an active one.

I understand that there was the beginning of a threat but until you fear for you life drawing a weapon for whatever reason is an escalating event.
    Just my .02 here as I understand the laws.

If you had reason to draw (which you admitted doing) then you went to guns too soon.
    He racked it and put it back in his pocket. Hardly a "draw".

I hate bullies and douchebags but being a tool is not a crime. Saying hold my tooth son is not a reason to draw.

Making threats is not a crime?

If you had a round chambered then you would only have to place your hand on the gun in preparation for his next moves. Instead you waved your johnson in his face then zipped up halfway.

When did he wave his "johnson" in the guys face?

That's the truth, truth!

Thankfully all ended well and you didn't get some shiny new bracelets to wear for a lapse in judgement.

Address all hate mail to my address on file.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

And my experience has been just the opposite......probably because of my involvement with the Patriot Guard Riders. some of the greatest folks you will meet ride motorcycles, if you give them a chance.

And free spirits are more APT to give you the shirt off their back if they think you need it.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    now i'm not saying jeremy's an ass, but when he vomits, it's brown and cylindrical.

i'm not saying he's an ass, but when my wife is mad at me, she says quit being a jeremyhole.

i'm not saying he's an ass, but after walking out of the porta potty, people say, boy, it smells like jeremy in there!
    Congratulations Rookie and BK, you just got a Pet to care for in your relationship... :popcorn:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Obviously not much of a crime since no one was arrested but honestly if someone has a gun out for a second or a minute it was still drawn and manipulated. A cop would have you proned out and covered with his weapon were he present. I guarantee that if push came to shove their memories of the "threat" would be fuzzy.

Try racking a slide on someone armed and competent and I bet every witness now sees him defending himself from the big bad shop manager.

Is it right? Hell no. Is it reality? Very plausible imho. There is right and then there is dead right.
    Make sense?

Top Bottom