• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    Thanks guys!
    The eagle and flag was actually the easier of the 2, probably have almost 40 hours in the bottom eagle (10 of those redoing screw ups :dunno: ).
    I've spend countless hours on a scroll saw, and some of my favorite projects were the stacked ones, similar to your flag/eagle.
    The worst is, when almost complete with a 60 hour cut, and a piece snaps off. I spent a lot of hours fixing too, so I feel your pain.

I started drawing my own designs, since I wanted specific ones, and customers wanted something personal.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Some woodwork, some glass work.

Installed these today.

My home was designed in 1912, but built in 1995. My wife found some windows from 1910, so they are 103 years old. I had to reglaze the windows but the glass is all intact, despite it age, it is all unbroken and original. I modified the wood frames and fit them into my window frames, which are slightly larger than the windows, so it looks like they have extra thick frames. The interior trim in my home is poplar and cherry. I added some polar trim to the original window frames to fit them into my existing frames.

7 windows installed today in total. 2 in my living room, 3 in our foyer, 1 each in a bathroom and our laundry room, all of which face the street.

72159146532__74F0C282-6D5F-463C-957F-E8F70E4E0AA3.jpeg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not quite finished with our new library wall. Started this months ago. Should be done by Thanksgiving.

This is all cherry.

Carpet needs to be redone. We have a remake of an original William Morris design rug that matches the colors of the mural that we inset into the book cases. That will go down into the area. To give you an ideal of the scale, that mural is 9' wide, full width is just under 16'.

IMG_0164.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg IMG_0102.jpeg IMG_0158.jpeg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not quite finished with our new library wall. Started this months ago. Should be done by Thanksgiving.

This is all cherry.

Carpet needs to be redone. We have a remake of an original William Morris design rug that matches the colors of the mural that we inset into the book cases. That will go down into the area. To give you an ideal of the scale, that mural is 9' wide, full width is just under 16'.

View attachment 311908
    View attachment 311909 View attachment 311910 View attachment 311912
    the street rug really ties it all together. :lmfao:

Top Bottom