All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Who the actual f**k are these people?

I know I lead a sheltered life but I have kids close to this age. I have walked around college campuses within the last 5 years. I have never encounter this level of... I don't even know what to call it... Idiocy?

How does a college President even engage with these morons with a straight face?

It's a different world populated by what the gardener calls "hot house plants". I remember it from the 70s and it had not changed when I went with my sons to orientation. The stupid gradually leaves most as they face the realities of earning a living outside of that world, but I see more places operating with that environment so in a growing number of instances these kids never grow up. All that is required is a relentless increase in government funding.

always follow the money

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    How does a college President even engage with these morons with a straight face?
    "No refunds."

These idiots are paying tuition either way. He doesn't have to care. If they want to burn their education doing an activism and learning nothing, it's no sweat off his brow. The checks will clear either way.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

I know I lead a sheltered life but I have kids close to this age. I have walked around college campuses within the last 5 years. I have never encounter this level of... I don't even know what to call it... Idiocy?

How about "If you are a student here, you are expelled, you will not be readmitted, and your identity will be shared with all other institutions of higher learning. You are now trespassing and have 5 minutes to vacate university property. If you are not a student here, you are trespassing and have 1 minute to vacate university property. (turns to man behind him) In 2 minutes you may release the dogs and use the water cannon."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How about "If you are a student here, you are expelled, you will not be readmitted, and your identity will be shared with all other institutions of higher learning. You are now trespassing and have 5 minutes to vacate university property. If you are not a student here, you are trespassing and have 1 minute to vacate university property. (turns to man behind him) In 2 minutes you may release the dogs and use the water cannon."
    Problem is, in a lot of those cities, the arrested will be released the same day

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So in your opinion terroristic threats to murder, rape, and comment genocide of people is perfectly legal in your opinion?

What about supporting terrorists?

Are you equating the founders to Hamas?
    Being legal to say and saying it without consequences is not the same. I suggest the popo go grab a donut and let the locals have a few free hours to “talk” sense into these young misguided yutes.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Being legal to say and saying it without consequences is not the same. I suggest the popo go grab a donut and let the locals have a few free hours to “talk” sense into these young misguided yutes.
    One of the young men attending I believe ucla said students were bright and know what they are saying. They are not misunderstanding any of it. I believe he was on Fox news.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso

This generation is spoiled lazy Delusional brats! Their own argument invalidated thier argument!

Oh their parent's PAY not them entitled brats! And i hate paying for illegals to live on my dime!

It is ok when a libtard forces demands and threatens violence but if a conservative peacefully protests they are domestic terrorists and thrown in jail with out due process.

We the people need to come in full force and clean house!

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    One of the young men attending I believe ucla said students were bright and know what they are saying. They are not misunderstanding any of it. I believe he was on Fox news.
    May very well be the case. They just need to have an understanding with a few well mannered adults. First item is to collect all phones with as much force as required then test them with a wood chipper. Then start having heartfelt conversations with each terrorist individually.

Top Bottom