• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's always amusing to see that ANY Gov's solution to ANY problem is first and foremost TAX IT MORE!! People can not be protected from themselves, no matter how much our thoughtful and caring leaders tax us.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benny
    If alcohol became illegal I would without a doubt start participating in illegal activities.

I just had a drink to that!!!

They tried banning alcohol once, didn't work so they repealed the constitutional amendment banning it. You would think they would learn from history that bans don't work, but we still have innocent people dying due to the "War on Drugs".

Ban cars because they kill people?
    Ban firearms because they can be used to kill people?

Point made?

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Gosh, these communists don't give up do they!??! They never learn a lesson! "but THIS time it will work, because we're smarter than those stupid people who tried it before."

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    If alcohol was ever banned again or heavily taxed, my family in Kentucky would be millionaires. The "family product" has been made for a long time in those hills.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It will never be banned, the powers that be will simply keep raising taxes on it to counter all societal ills caused by alcohol

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    If alcohol was ever banned again or heavily taxed, my family in Kentucky would be millionaires. The "family product" has been made for a long time in those hills.

Any chance some of that "product" could find it's way up north to Indianapolis? I consider it a particular duty of mine to express appreciation for the "old arts".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    lol last nights beer and a shot in front of the computer turned into multiple beers and a shot
    then out to the bar#1 where multiple beers were consumed and then bar #2 where donkey punch shots were being consumed. eek and i don't even feel hung over today

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Big surprise, the U.N. is trying to crack down on freedom across the world.

And our government welcomes it. we will eventually be controlled by the U.N. that is how they will take all of our freedoms without us being able to use the constitution. people don't understand that it is in the works already. just a matter of time.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    The article states that "higher incomes " have lead to higher instances of alcohol abuse. The obvious solution is to lower peoples standard of living. Less disposable income = less binge drinking.:D

Top Bottom