• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Nothing said yet about WHO did it. Why not? Media reports 1 police officer say the community was not in danger. Is the shooter known? Was the shooter also a victim? Is the shooter in custody? No witnesses making statements about the shooter? Makes a person wonder...

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Yes that one, Dadeville, ALABAMA. Was there another shooting in Bama? Days later and still no shooter info. The less they say, the more it makes you wonder why no coverage. Why did one of the initial LEO's say the community had nothing to worry about in regards to the shooter? All shootings are tragic, and like most there was a flurry of coverage about the victims..... but no info about the shooter. No facts, no speculations, no description, no motive. Maybe I am the only one that noticed or maybe I'm making something of nothing, but this is not the MSM's standard response.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes that one, Dadeville, ALABAMA. Was there another shooting in Bama? Days later and still no shooter info. The less they say, the more it makes you wonder why no coverage. Why did one of the initial LEO's say the community had nothing to worry about in regards to the shooter? All shootings are tragic, and like most there was a flurry of coverage about the victims..... but no info about the shooter. No facts, no speculations, no description, no motive. Maybe I am the only one that noticed or maybe I'm making something of nothing, but this is not the MSM's standard response.
    I had forgotten about that one. :ugh: Actually the story came on the news this morning right after I replied to your first post. At that time they said they didn't have a suspect yet, but I don't know if that's changed. I suspect Expat's reply is spot on.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OK.... "White Supremacist" or anyone the MSM could paint with that roller... Along the way I saw it too. Turning it into the standard "nothing to see here, move along". Wishing media would report the news and the facts w/o an agenda.
    The less info released = the more likely it doesn't fit the leftist narrative. You can take that to the bank.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Sweet 16 party in Alabama at 10:30 at night with 40+ hurt screams white suburbs to me.

You knew this one was going to get buried after the headlines were used to advance anti 2A rhetoric.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Evening news stated multiple juveniles are being charged as adults in the four murders in multiple shootings. The local sheriff and prosecutor were quite animated.

Top Bottom