• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I musta missed the "Briefcase Gun". Isn't that an MP5 or something like that? Don't it come in a box that looks like a briefcase, but it can function while in the brief case?

I was always partial to the Shoulder-Launched Guitar-Case RPG myself.... :dunno:

What??? No one's seen Desperado with Antonio Banderas???? :D

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    So which Glock owners on INGO are law enforcement, and which are criminals?:D

Well... with IMPD and some of the vermin that slipped through when Peterson and Anderson were in charge, that's seems to be a very thin line!!!! As Chief Spears said at the latest (of many) news conferences regarding dirty IMPD officers.... "Well..... here we are AGAIN". :rolleyes:
    :cheers:

imprimis5

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    Plainfield, IN
    Being the anime geek that I am, I would prefer a giant-cross-mounted machine gun. Or maybe a giant cross that functions as a portable gun safe.

Trigun? Anyone?

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Thank GOD they got that minigun off the streets. Far too many gang bangers are mounting crew served weapons on their helicopters. I feel safer now.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Briefcase gun: Manually fired H&K MP5 mounted in a special briefcase that was a favorite of the Secret Service and other agencies.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRkfvp-zGY"]
    default.jpg
    [/ame]

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Right now I'm watching The Revolution on The History Channel.

The just finished discussing the tax situation, now Guage is marching on the powder barn.

funny how history never changes :patriot:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I'm up with my reminder. Anyone here up to making Pro-Gun vids an uploading to YouTube? :D

If you're serious about it, I'd love to. Check out some of the stuff this young girl from Canada has made:
    YouTube - kateysfirearmsfacts's Channel
    Pretty interesting stuff, and I love the fact that someone Katey's age is doing something so positive.:yesway::yesway:

Evidently Katey started these because of her dad's fight to retain his rights in Canada: (BruceMontague.ca - About - Why Challenge a Bad Law?)

Top Bottom