• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock34

Sharpshooter
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I have been lightly looking for an airsoft G34 to shoot indoors for some training and something to do when is above 85 and below 32 outside. Where do you suggesting looking for a airsoft and what brands are prefered?

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    My Google Fu revealed this. I don't know anything about it... I'm going to keep looking because I'm interested as well...

pankake

Plinker
    May 29, 2010
    SE Indy
    There is a booth at Liberty Bell Flea Market on Indy's eastside, Washington/Post that sells airsoft. We've purchased a couple items from him. All of his are decent quality and metal geared. They are only open on the weekends.

JiNx0036

Plinker
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    http://miairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=commerce&action=display&thread=33520

http://miairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=commerce&action=display&thread=33521

Glocks for airsoft have been pretty hard to get stateside for the past year or two because of Glock cracking down on copyright violations. Pretty much all importation of them stopped so all that's left is what people are selling that are already here.

Your main Glock replica manufactuers are KSC,KWA, and HFC. Check ebay for them since there's always a few listed.

Gas Airsoft Gun Blowback Pistols has some in stock.

Also, these use a green gas mixture which is Propane w/some silicone lubricant so Summer is great when using and sucks in the Winter.

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    I just bought my son a M1 Thompson from Pyramid, they had the best price and are over around Dayton somewhere so shipping was plenty quick as well- check them out.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I was looking in to this as well, apparently Glock will be coming out with their own airsoft sometime in the future.

Delmar

Master
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    what'd you want, a cheap POS?

I've seen gas 1911 airsoft guns for $399

and "open" airsoft race guns for $1000.
    I have gotten a lot of quality trigger time out of the $12 Sig Sauer replica airsoft I got a Walmart. I don't see the problem with buying a cheap airsoft.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    what'd you want, a cheap POS?

I've seen gas 1911 airsoft guns for $399

and "open" airsoft race guns for $1000.
    We'll see how cheap they are alright. If you can drop the gun and or magazine to the concrete without damage, then they've done something.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I have gotten a lot of quality trigger time out of the $12 Sig Sauer replica airsoft I got a Walmart. I don't see the problem with buying a cheap airsoft.

I don't either, I just responded to the question around the price the supposedly upcoming Glock airsoft guns and pointed out the fact that there are other high dollar airsoft guns.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    doesn't seem to be a problem with the real ones ;) :D
    Right, that's what I'm saying.
    I haven't seen any real expensive airsoft guns. However, my 1911's and the Glocks I trained with seem pretty fragile. The instructor begged us not to drop the mags.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    airsoftgi.com is a good place. Real airsoft is a lot more intense that most people think it is. Not the cheap crap you can buy at retail stores, but the real deal stuff. Ranges from about 150 to 1500 for decent to high quality stuff, and I bet you could use some of it for home defense if you are in to that "non lethal" stuff. I'm not, but if I were a burglar and I got sprayed in the face with .20g BB's at 500fps, I would leave fairly quickly. Holding my eyes and broken teeth.

Top Bottom