• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I was watching a program on Adrenochrome Harvesting and CYM Corporation came up several times.
    I did a web search for CYM and this was at the top of the page -
    Why are all these young children listed as Inmates of a Corporation that sells Adrenochrome?
    Children with production rates and disposal dates.
    Detention Camps in the US in closed military bases and
    other camps around the world.

WTH?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Same. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
    That's the only other place I've heard of this.

If this PDF is real and authentic, there is a whole lot of demonic stuff happening.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I was watching a program on Adrenochrome Harvesting and CYM Corporation came up several times.
    Why are all these young children listed as Inmates of a Corporation that sells Adrenochrome?

WTH?
    (play creepy music in background)

Tried emailing the link to others and it was prohibited from being transmitted.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Reading through the doc, I used up a couple of cups of coffee and I still don't know what to think.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

WTH?
    Hey, could you send a link to the program you were watching?
    I vaguely recall seeing something about this and would like to see what's being said.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    :rolleyes:
    Here's an interesting piece on how bulls**t like this catches on.

The Dark Virality of a Hollywood Blood-Harvesting Conspiracy

Unpopular ideas and small disinformation campaigns often go unreported, either unseen or ignored by platforms and mainstream press. The longer an infectiously bad idea goes undetected and undebunked, the more likely it is to spread and develop social importance. This phenomenon has enabled the rapid growth of antivax communities, Covid-19 disinformation, and the prevalence of the adrenochrome harvesting theory.

This is all possible because of how social media and search engines work. As a result of the relative unimportance of adrenochrome, it doesn’t get written about much by scientists, journalists, or academics. This creates a data void, a vacuum of trustworthy information unpopulated by authoritative sources. Within a data void, search algorithms surface what's available rather than well-curated local, timely, and relevant content. This is the perfect condition for a viral infection of misinformation and conspiracism.

I'm not expecting to change the minds of anyone who thinks Lin Wood is a good source for factual, reality based information. Just please consider that it might be BS before you go all PizzaGate Guy on CYM Corporation's main office...

Gunman in ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting Is Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison

Mr. Welch surrendered after the episode and almost immediately apologized, saying he had made an “incredibly ill-advised decision” to try to save endangered children who were never there. “The intel on this wasn’t 100 percent,” Mr. Welch, who goes by his middle name, Maddison, said in an interview with The New York Times after his arrest.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh wow.
    What's the ingo record for how many straw men are built into one post?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I have no clue, don't really even have an opinion one way or the other but would not be surprised to learn the truth, whatever that may be.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have no clue, don't really even have an opinion one way or the other but would not be surprised to learn the truth, whatever that may be.
    Awww Maaaan! Nothing surprises you anymore.

Me neither. I'm convinced that Mother Nature is about sick of our ****. And conspiracy crap and coronavirus mutations are here to thin the herd. Good luck, y'all.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Theres a lot of nonsense from the Q, but this one I actually believe in.
    So the Clintons trafficking children out of a DC pizza joint is a bridge too far for you but "elites" farming children on a massive scale to harvest adrenochrome from their blood which they inject to stay youthful and healthy makes perfect sense?:facepalm:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So the Clintons trafficking children out of a DC pizza joint is a bridge too far for you but "elites" farming children on a massive scale to harvest adrenochrome from their blood which they inject to stay youthful and healthy makes perfect sense?:facepalm:

Never said I didn’t believe what the Clintons were doing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom