• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You just ignore facts that hurt your false image. However, my point is still that this President is total scum in a long line of continued bad mistakes by this country when it comes to choosing elected officials.

No, you're ignoring the threat that's here and now in order to kick the corpse of someone who you never knew and you've been taught to hate. Get over it. It's a diversion of your own creation.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    How much more? I am writing my senators today. not to over turn this garbage, but i will be writing to request to have this embarassmenat some call a president to be removed from office immediately. i am sick and tired of useless laws that do nothing except screw over the law abiding citizens. i am tired of the lies that are bing spewed all over the people in this country that dont know any better. i am tired of watching this man destroy our country a little bit at a time. i hope the guys over in the nfa items are paying attention. they have been jumping through hoops and asking "dad" for permission to own their tays for awhile now. i wonder how they will feel with yet another hoop thrown in just because he felt like it. i urge everyone to start writing your senators. we should start pushing back by over turning all of these useless gun laws, but first, we should focus on removeing this clown from office. he has failed to do his job to our standards, at must be replaced.
    sorry if this rant was a bit dark, but this bothers me alot.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    No, you're ignoring the threat that's here and now in order to kick the corpse of someone who you never knew and you've been taught to hate. Get over it. It's a diversion of your own creation.

I think you've misunderstood where Irish is coming from. All too often Reagan is given a free pass on being held accountable by "conservatives" because he was a great president. As great as he was he certainly wasn't perfect and he did have a hand with some small measure of gun control. I don't think for a second that Irish has been taught to hate Reagan, and suggesting that he's ignoring today's threat is utter nonsense.

Here's an article for you to read on Reagan: Ronald Reagan on Gun Control

Here's a vidoe for the non-reading types: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG4V_6pCLVo

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I think you've misunderstood where Irish is coming from. All too often Reagan is given a free pass on being held accountable by "conservatives" because he was a great president. As great as he was he certainly wasn't perfect and he did have a hand with some small measure of gun control. I don't think for a second that Irish has been taught to hate Reagan, and suggesting that he's ignoring today's threat is utter nonsense.

Here's an article for you to read on Reagan: Ronald Reagan on Gun Control

Here's a vidoe for the non-reading types: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG4V_6pCLVo

Exactly!! I was never taught to hate Reagan and grew up in a family that idolized him. However, when I got old enough to seem some real truths in the spending and 2nd amendment areas it was a lot of bs. Now, he did great to take a stand against the Russians and bring back some American clout in the world's eyes after a disaster in Jimmy Carter that may actually be passed by Obama before he is done. Ok, let's be honest...Jimmy Carter looks good compared to what Obama has done:puke:

If we are ever going to stop this abuse of power and corruption then we need to realize as a nation that it goes far deeper then just this administration and GOP vs Democrat. The assault against the second amendment has been contributed or furthered by EVERY president in some way in the last forty years. We need a change of thought across the board when it comes to who we vote for and stop settling for "the best we can get" and demand the best there is period.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    If we are ever going to stop this abuse of power and corruption then we need to realize as a nation that it goes far deeper then just this administration and GOP vs Democrat. The assault against the second amendment has been contributed or furthered by EVERY president in some way in the last forty years. We need a change of thought across the board when it comes to who we vote for and stop settling for "the best we can get" and demand the best there is period.

Well said sir!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    1) The federal government to the best of my knowledge only registeres NFA weapons.

2)Felons do not start trusts and corporations in order to purchase NFA weapons. They just buy what they want on the black market and illegally convert it if necessary, since they're looking at long prison stretches anyway. Plus it's a whole lot cheaper than spending $15-$20K on a M16.

3) Haynes V. United States says felons don't have to register weapons, and cannot be punished for possessing an unregistered weapon.

This is just a way to make purchasing a NFA weapon harder for the law abiding citizen. Anyone who thinks otherwise, anyone who thinks this is a "loophole" that is being closed, or that this will in any way be helpful, is a moron.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    it's a sad day for mil-surp collectors. Expect the prices for Garands and M1 carbines to go thru the roof.

Why would this effect the prices? People have been talking about these korean garands for a couple of years now, they've always been vaporware. I don't think anyone really thought they were ever going to be allowed here or they would be here by now. From what I understand they weren't all that great to begin with. Now if they brought that many garands in I might expect current prices to go down some.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    It's comparable to the Reaganopologists who keep defending people who strip Americans of their 2nd amendment freedoms. The presidents along with their supporters in this case and previous administrations on both sides of the aisle are pathetic pieces of garbage who should be shown for the anti freedom people they are.

maybe we should just fight the current battle and not waste time on Reagan from twenty years ago or the battles that may or may not occur in the future. All this nonsense about Reagan apologists means nothing here and now, it just sounds like tit for tat bs we'll never get anywhere with that.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Why would this effect the prices? People have been talking about these korean garands for a couple of years now, they've always been vaporware. I don't think anyone really thought they were ever going to be allowed here or they would be here by now. From what I understand they weren't all that great to begin with. Now if they brought that many garands in I might expect current prices to go down some.
    Because firearms buyers really love to flip out and panic.

Top Bottom