Adding a new addition to the family.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Not saying anything on facebook yet, but my daughter will be a big sister this fall. When we first got blood test confirmation that we were expecting, I admit I wasn't near as excited as the first time. Then my wife started showing earlier then last time, which I learned is normal. To keep up the excitement, we don't plan to know the gender of the baby until it is born. I don't know how life with two under four will be, but will find out soon.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Congrats. I had 3 under 4 at one point. It is wild, but not as bad as you may think. The amount of extra work per kid drops. You house will be just as trashed with one toddler as with two.

Now I'll have a three over 4 and a newborn <begins to weep>

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Congrats! i am with you on the not wanting to know the gender. It's way more exciting.

My first 2 were nearly 2 years apart, then a 10 year gap the last was 5. A couple apart in years is perfect. Enjoy the excitement!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I had thoughts it might have happened, my wife had some issues in the past week that made me wonder if something was going on. I was hoping the ultrasound would find a heart beat but my worst fear was confirmed.... Now we get to figure out how to go forward in our family (try for another, go a different route or stop with one healthy child).

Top Bottom