Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Floppy, crappy holster. Usually Uncle Mike's.

So why, why Kirk . . . won't you just type "Floppy, crappy holster" instead using metaphors that none of the rest of us understand?

Why, Kirk? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other example: "Charge of the 300"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So why, why Kirk . . . won't you just type "Floppy, crappy holster" instead using metaphors that none of the rest of us understand?

Because I am here to teach you.

Uncle Mike's crappy holsters are well-known in the gun culture and look like sausage sacks. They are less than optimal.

"Charge of the 300" is phraseology used by Clinton A. Smith, a prominent figure in the gun culture.

If you do not understand these basic references, one needs further study and Professor Kirk is here to teach. Or, if you are from Montgomery County and your name rhymes with rhino, then I am here to learn ya.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Because I am here to teach you.

Uncle Mike's crappy holsters are well-known in the gun culture and look like sausage sacks. They are less than optimal.

"Charge of the 300" is phraseology used by Clinton A. Smith, a prominent figure in the gun culture.

If you do not understand these basic references, one needs further study and Professor Kirk is here to teach. Or, if you are from Montgomery County and your name rhymes with rhino, then I am here to learn ya.

<sigh>

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)

Having never met the man, this is the mental image I have of him when he goes on rants using phrases no one can follow....

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud10.jpg

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage

Maybe he has someone shadowing him at the courthouse today. :dunno:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    They don't confine their shadowing to the courthouse.

Sometime I'm going to follow you, but far enough back so I can also see who else is following you. Of course, then someone else is going to have see if they start following me after that.

Right on 'Purple INGO Brother', right on... :yesway:

If it wasn't Lafayette, I would guess the 'CoS' cats are watching you...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sometime I'm going to follow you, but far enough back so I can also see who else is following you. Of course, then someone else is going to have see if they start following me after that.

I envision this giant conga line of Kirk, Tippecanoe County area police, county investigators, private dets, then rhino.

"Look out, Freeman, is going for the big gun!": http://tippecanoe.in.gov/DocumentCenter/View/1544

Top Bottom