AAR: Nashville Appleseed, April 17-18 2010.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I got a 226 at the Fort Wayne Appleseed this last weekend and a Rifleman patch!:rockwoot: I would have still considered it one of the best weekends in years even if I didn't get it. In Fort Wayne Sloughfoot (sp?) was graciously able to assist us in the grown up part of the range and shoot at 300 yards. Man, what a way to drive home how significant a LITTLE movement at the muzzle can make. I was still able to get 2 in the "V" 6 in the 5 ring and 2 in the 4 ring at 300 yards. I couldn't do that at 150 yards prior to this weekend. This is an awesome thing that people are doing. I could go on for days about how the Appleseed Project is advantageous to attendees, and the USA culture in general.

And it feels even better being the one that does that assisting. You got the score... Interested in instructing? You can be a part of it; just ask.

Blessings,
    Bill

HeftyLefty39

Plinker
    Apr 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Lars/Techres,
    I was wondering if you had the picture of Joshua and myself when I earned rifleman this past weekend?...I was the lefty with the white fleece on shooting with my dad all day Sunday. I recently joined INGO and have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I also appreciate the pictures and all the hard work you guys did this past weekend.
    BTW I have shared my Appleseed experience with a lot of people and I wouldn't have traded it for any other training. My dad and I will remember that weekend forever!

Lars

Rifleman
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Apparently I missed that one..... I got all the images over to Techres. I'll boot up the other computer and see if I can find it and get it posted for you.... Sorry about that :(

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    How about these pics:

4539512426_1050dcb027_b.jpg

4539519594_3061ee0b5c_b.jpg

That was your dad with the Daewoo? Thank him again, it was a fun rifle to shoot.

scsar15

Plinker
    Apr 18, 2010
    Techres glad you got to shoot the Daewoo. I laughed my head off when you surgically removed the steel target from the stand! You are a great shot. Andy and I can't thank you and Lars enough for your time and the training shared with us. My only regret is that we didn't have time to help clean up. We may meet again.

HeftyLefty39

Plinker
    Apr 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Techres,
    Thanks for posting the pictures! These are great...my dad and I have been talking about our experience ever since and we're thrilled that we had the opportunity. We had a good group too...can't say thanks enough and enjoyed both you and Lars as our instructors. It was just fun...

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Another visitor asked for a few more pics, so here we go!

4582984104_8c70911657_b.jpg

4582941738_52e280229d_b.jpg

4582304725_4442b5404c_b.jpg

4582295857_ba03c860ab_b.jpg

DaleB

Plinker
    Jan 20, 2010
    Bedford, IN
    Thanks Techres! I thoroughly enjoyed the shoot, and really had a great time with my son and daughter (We're the 2 red shirts [not redcoats!!] with the blond in the first additional pic you posted of these last 4). I wish I'd known there were other INGO members present besides you and Lars, I would have made sure to meet them and introduce ourselves. Thanks again, to both you and Lars, for a job well done. We'll be back again to earn our rifleman patches!

Top Bottom