• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Has anyone taken any of Haley's pistol classes? I'm assuming it would be similar to this one...

Not under the HSP banner, but I took Magpul's Dynamic Pistol with him a few years ago. I would've loved to (and by all rights should) have taken Disruptive Environments Handgun/Vehicle/Darkness with him this year, instead of carbine. Oh well; something for next time.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Not under the HSP banner, but I took Magpul's Dynamic Pistol with him a few years ago. I would've loved to (and by all rights should) have taken Disruptive Environments Handgun/Vehicle/Darkness with him this year, instead of carbine. Oh well; something for next time.

Just in case there's a chance he'll be back in Indiana next year for Adaptive Handgun, I'm going to start saving up cash to take it.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    Awesome AAR... I was the annoying guy out there doing some video for Cory and helping with lunches. It was awesome to just be there for the class to help out with logistics. I appreciate all the students being patient with me while I tried to stay out of everyone's way.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I really hope classes like this become a regular event in Indiana. I don't like the idea of spending all my money on classes instead of more toys, but those toys will just be toys until I learn how to turn them into tools.

Cory07ink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indiana
    We plan on having a few other come to our range. Keep an eye out for Costa next year and Travis has already said he will be back again for another 6 days.

I really hope classes like this become a regular event in Indiana. I don't like the idea of spending all my money on classes instead of more toys, but those toys will just be toys until I learn how to turn them into tools.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Great review.

I'm still kicking myself for not going to the carbine class, but at the time it seemed like a good idea to spend $$ on other things ;)

Ill know better for next year.

jaschutz79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Excellent AAR! I took te same class the week before up in Michigan. One thing i would add is that Ron Avery is a awesome addition to the HSP program. He changed a few things with my shooting within minutes. And his study of the science behind the shooting is quite interesting.

BTW...it rained like hell on our TD3 too. And we were swimming in mud/sand. He must have liked u guys more.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Great write-up, Shooter.

I'm currently watching Magpul Dynamic's "Art of the Tactical Carbine" and it was nice to see that most of what you described was in the video.

Looking forward to more classes with the likes of Travis, Ron and Chris coming to Indiana.

Top Bottom