AAR: 2010 INGO NFA Alumni Day (Sun 9/19)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I appreciate you guys doing this because know I know who in the state has NFA items in stock! I have a NFA trust and dad is waiting on class 3 so we will be seeing you guys!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm still going through my 4500 photos, but I'm not sure any of mine top this one. This is freaking awesome. :D
    And I'll leave you for now with the shots of the day:

DSCN3539.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Lots more stuff to post, but here's another:

YouTube - MM23E belt-fed chambered in 5.56NATO

The MM23E was, by far, my favorite machine gun to shoot this weekend. I still love knobcreeknut's Thompson sub-gun, but more like a brother that I only get to see once a year because he lives in Arizona and I live in Fiji, but I still talk to him every Saturday on Skype via satellite internet, because my beach house really doesn't have any other good options for internet access. The MM23E is the illicit mistress who I set up with a small apartment in the city and with whom I want to keep having secret trysts in a secluded booth in the back of a reasonably-expensive, but still-affordable, restaurant. Preferrably one that serves a good mojito. If she didn't cost me $5/second, I would wreck that chick. Wait, I forgot...are we still talking about the girl or the gun?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    PS... if anyone prefers to remain anonymous and/or NOT have their photo available for public view, please let me know. I pretty much have at least one photo of everyone who was at the event on Sunday, so I'm sure I have you in my collection somewheres. :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Lots more stuff to post, but here's another:

The MM23E was, by far, my favorite machine gun to shoot this weekend. I still love knobcreeknut's Thompson sub-gun, but more like a brother that I only get to see once a year because he lives in Arizona and I live in Fiji, but I still talk to him every Saturday on Skype via satellite internet, because my beach house really doesn't have any other good options for internet access. The MM23E is the illicit mistress who I set up with a small apartment in the city and with whom I want to keep having secret trysts in a secluded booth in the back of a reasonably-expensive, but still-affordable, restaurant. Preferrably one that serves a good mojito. If she didn't cost me $5/second, I would wreck that chick. Wait, I forgot...are we still talking about the girl or the gun?

Glad your wife doesn't read this forum!

My what, now? :eek:

OH, Don't think I don't know about HER.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    PS... if anyone prefers to remain anonymous and/or NOT have their photo available for public view, please let me know. I pretty much have at least one photo of everyone who was at the event on Sunday, so I'm sure I have you in my collection somewheres. :)

I would love copies of any pics you have of me. I looked at what you had up so far. and I saw 2 with me and the tommy gun, 1 with the M&P 45 with osprey, and maybe another in there too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom