• ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUYu4F0Q5Q&feature=youtu.be

McHenry, IL indoor match 3/20/13. Had an FTE on the first stage due to missing the stage description (target staring at me on the right, I was also the first shooter). It would have been a top 3 run. Yeah, pretty scary ;)

Not sure what happened on the upper pad. I ordered new springs, but reviewing the video, the round did not eject :dunno:. This happened on several rounds on my 3rd stage (did not get it recorded. Of course, it was a great plan with ammo/mag/gun issues. new striker springs ordered to start).

Third stage, I meant to drive the steel down. Still a top 3 run in production.

Overall, 8th out of 24...easily could have been at least top 5 (scary I know).

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    South Central 3/3/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q20X5zXkLSE&feature=youtu.be

This was the first match out of the walking boot. A bit shakey. Staring at targets. You see the ammo issues again here. I'm thinking it may actually be a bad mag. You can see that no rounds are ejected when they are cleared. I technically probably shouldn't have shot this match fresh out of the walking boot. Overall, the accuracy was okay..1 Mike, 1 No Shoot, 6 Delta. Only the 2nd time I had shot since December. The other was just to function test the new primers (maybe an issue too).

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Nice shooting Mike. See you when you get back from the Great White North...

There definitely was some rust, foot held up a little better 3/20. Well other than the "slide" on the classifier :xmad:. Hopefully I will be shooting every few weeks until the state match. Hopefully the foot will be near 100% so I can move a little better without thinking ouch this hurts...:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom