• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I’ve had several infractions trying to place an ad and being unable to insert a pic - not intentionally nor for lack of trying. To the point now if I screw up one more time I’ll be permanently banned. I realize rules are rules but, at some point I wish it were possible for an infraction to be deleted. Kind of like commuting someone’s sentence after a reasonable period of good behavior or positive contributions to “society.” I thoroughly enjoy the forum and am paranoid enough about being banned as a result of screwing up a future for sale ad that I’ve refrained from selling a couple of items.

Just for the fun of it, I’m also attempting to add a pic here now.

Where's the Hot Chicks?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I’ve had several infractions trying to place an ad and being unable to insert a pic - not intentionally nor for lack of trying. To the point now if I screw up one more time I’ll be permanently banned. I realize rules are rules but, at some point I wish it were possible for an infraction to be deleted. Kind of like commuting someone’s sentence after a reasonable period of good behavior or positive contributions to “society.” I thoroughly enjoy the forum and am paranoid enough about being banned as a result of screwing up a future for sale ad that I’ve refrained from selling a couple of items.

Check your inbox.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So in reading this I went and looked.
    Not being a butt towards you but brother you have 4 more infractions than we usually let go by with out a lock out. Dating back past 2014. Thats why they stay in place. We are a volunteer staff. Our time is as valuable as yours or anyone else's.

The limit we have set is an avg of 8 depending on how and what. Also how we are responded to has an effect.

You are riding out well past this mile marker.....:)

No, they will stay in place. It is how we track.

Enjoy.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Mine was for posting a Copyrighted article.

That is why I tell noobs to read the rules.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have 4 from 2014. 3 classified and 1 language.

Troublemaker. We've got our eyes on you.

mr_t2.gif

Top Bottom