• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I have issues, sometimes, with Imgur when posting from my phone. It is finicky so say the least. I'm using an Android based phone.(Galaxy S7)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Thanks for the other suggestions. We really don't care what you use to post the picture, as long as they are clear.

But....

HVhOPWj.jpg

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Site supporters now have much more room to store stuff :)

thanks for the suggestion...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks, Boss.

Where is this storage located? I would like to get some stuff out of my garage so I can get the car in this winter.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Is it acceptable to make a YouTube video that shows the item(s) for sale and post that?

Seems easy enough (and free) to just make the thumbnail a clear shot and use the video to show other views.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Is it acceptable to make a YouTube video that shows the item(s) for sale and post that?

Seems easy enough (and free) to just make the thumbnail a clear shot and use the video to show other views.

As long as you have a picture too, I wouldn't have an issue with it. I think selling guns on YT is against their policy, but I doubt it would get enough views to matter. Just don't mention anything about it being for sale in the title or video.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I’ve had several infractions trying to place an ad and being unable to insert a pic - not intentionally nor for lack of trying. To the point now if I screw up one more time I’ll be permanently banned. I realize rules are rules but, at some point I wish it were possible for an infraction to be deleted. Kind of like commuting someone’s sentence after a reasonable period of good behavior or positive contributions to “society.” I thoroughly enjoy the forum and am paranoid enough about being banned as a result of screwing up a future for sale ad that I’ve refrained from selling a couple of items.

Just for the fun of it, I’m also attempting to add a pic here now.

Attachments

• 3955D632-4234-4201-A2A0-ECD04DB5818D.jpg
      3955D632-4234-4201-A2A0-ECD04DB5818D.jpg
      178.4 KB · Views: 12

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I’ve had several infractions trying to place an ad and being unable to insert a pic - not intentionally nor for lack of trying. To the point now if I screw up one more time I’ll be permanently banned. I realize rules are rules but, at some point I wish it were possible for an infraction to be deleted. Kind of like commuting someone’s sentence after a reasonable period of good behavior or positive contributions to “society.” I thoroughly enjoy the forum and am paranoid enough about being banned as a result of screwing up a future for sale ad that I’ve refrained from selling a couple of items.

Just for the fun of it, I’m also attempting to add a pic here now.

So how much for your fish? :dunno:

Wait....
    There's no PRICE?

***REPORTED***

Top Bottom