WTS: 9pm Super Sale! Heaters, Computers, Bike, and more!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Trying to beef up my bankroll for a possible purchase tomorrow, take advantage of the situation and get some sweet goods for low money! You can pick up on the east side near Community East (heck, we can even meet in the hospital lot!) or you can pay me via PayPal tonight and pick up at your convenience.

TEXT MICHAEL AT 317-627-2774 TO ARRANGE PURCHASE OR WITH ANY ????

Mr. Heater.....I Think this is the Big Buddy. Can accept two 1lb tanks or two 20lb cylinders if you get the hoses and filters. Dual burners. Has a fan (batteries or buy an AC adapter) for forced heat output. Picked this up secondhand myself recently, haven't used the bower feature, but can attest that it ignites quickly and reliably, and puts out great heat from both burners.

$60 tonight, $80 not tonight.

rW7OVTS.jpg

R0mF2ft.jpg

"Remington 50" Forced Air Kerosene Heater 50,000 BTU

Another recent aquisition. Opened it up, cleaned the spark plug a bit (you probably want to get a new one after a few hundred hours of use) , and lubed the blower motor. Now it is quiet and HOT. Has around a half tank of fuel in it....bonus!

$60 tonight, $80 not tonight.

7tZojM5.jpg

Dell Optiplex 755 Core2Duo Towers. Fresh install of XP Service Pack 3, drivers installed, plug and play! Some of these have 2GB memory, some have four. The one I opened up with 4GB had 2 2GB modules. If the one you get only has 2GB, I will give you a couple 1GB sticks to get you to four. Can hold 4 memory modules! This computer is already fast, and can handle newer versions of Windows with ease. SOme have 80GB hdd's, I opened one that had 160GB. I can help out with bigger HDD's but can't get it installed and set up unfortunately. But, beef this guy up to 8GB or better, throw a big HDD in it with your favorite operatin g system, and you have a screaming internet machine for mega super cheap! Includes Keyboard and Optical Mouse. Monitors can be discussed if needed.

$20 each tonight, $30 not tonight.

i0o1MfT.jpg

vEvGN9e.jpg

LUFiwyL.jpg

Ferno Collapsable Stretcher

Find a fellow hunter in the woods who done goofed and put a sabot slug through his own kneecap? Save the day and get him to an ambulance accessable rendezvous with this collapsable Ferno stretcher! Carry it two-man traditional style or roll him on out of the woods a la Hannible Lector style.

$25 Tonight, $45 Not Tonight

eYEkcem.jpg

Fo32CIv.jpg

t88xGVk.jpg

IJmKf7e.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schwinn "Mesa" Mountain Bike, made in 2000. No pics handy of this unfortunately, but it was made before Schwinn was sold to Pacific and quality took a giant nosedive. Has Shimano Rapid Fire shifters, 21 speed. Holds air for several days, could use a new tube or two. Overall a solid and not-crappy bike.

$65 Tonight, $90 Not Tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New In Box.....FACTORY SEALED Acer Aspire 5736Z-4460 Laptop (2011). Factory Sealed Brand Spankin' New Laptop. "New Old Stock", if you will. Sold machine, super great deal on this!

$150 Tonight, $180 Not Tonight

5ExablN.jpg

Top Bottom