• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I have 9mm's and 40's and love both. The 9 is a slightly smaller round therefore a bit easier to carry concealed on several models. However there is no way I would get rid of my 40's. I carry the 9 and keep the 40 by my bed.

That's my two cents worth...

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    You know, I carry a G27, BHP, 37 airweight and a .380, but the gun it always on me is the .380 because it is small enough to hide in anything I wear. So to the OP I think the 9 is plenty of gun. Myself, I like the 40 if clothing allows. :twocents:

floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    i love his "matter of fact" attitude, must be a bad a$$ in real life...

I don't know, my life experience has been that the toughest guys I've ever met have without question almost always been the quietest and most humble. Not to attack you, just disagreeing.
    Aside from that, I have an M&P 9c and a G19. Both are excellent handguns. I think 9mm is certainly a usable round for self defense, as the guy said: "If I shoot you, you won't know the difference."
    I wouldn't use those words, but the idea is valid.

crmguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Sullivan
    MP02.jpg

Sorry I couldnt not post this, it is way to funny!:laugh: I dont really have anything aginst the 9mm.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I am a 1911 guy ....I have two 9mm's...92 and a 9C....jump on the 9mm bandwagon...you will be a convert. I guess I need a 9mm 1911.....off to the gun shop.....

Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    I never bought a 40 because I didnt want to get into a different caliber, I like 9 because there is a large variety of quality handguns in different sizes and its cheap to shoot, if you like glocks its hard to beat a 26, 19 17 all the same ammo and work the same way, Ive got a Kahr pm9, a S&W M&P 9c and a High Power and enjoy them all

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yes. I have several pistols for SHTF situations where I may have access to ammo in another caliber. If you have no pistol to shoot with you have a hand full of marbles.

I have a few guns.. 40's,44's and such. but no 9mm. it seems alot of people like a glock 9mm. I usually carry a small framed taurus 40cal. but have been thinking about getting rid of my 40's. and getting a 9mm. just wondering what most of your opinions are,about having a 9mm. for your everyday carry piece?

Top Bottom