• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ejscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Hancock Co.- New Palestine
    i have a 95 f150 4x4 300 staight 6 5 speed 123,000 miles. has a/c,heat,sony cd player with aftermarket replacement speakers, 33" tires maybe 2500 miles on them, rollbar with 2 kc daylighters and 2 off brand lights. it is a great truck, just really need a back set for the kids. i have had this for 3 years and would drive it anywhere. the only bad is the front right wheel bearing needs replaced. waiting till spring to do it, because really isn't a issue, just shimmies alittle at higher speeds. i have new bearing,brakes and rotars for it. it has little rust on it behind font wheels and front of hood. inside is in good shape. would trade for fox body mustang, ext. cab ford truck, bronco/suv NO CHEVYS, NO RICE BURNERS. trade must be running. could add cash or take cash and trade. easy to get along with, just let me know what you are thinking. firearms u.s. made only are always a option but need to get another ride when this goes. location is new palestine, asking price is $3000.00. remember that is a asking price guys don't be afraid to make offers. just don't say $2500.00 lets be reasonable lol. pics below. thanks eric 317-750-4045 (also has a few spots of rust on very front of the hood. about 4 of them, biggest being size of a quarter.

2n9hu9c.jpg

152iy53.jpg

1zmjr46.jpg

24o64uf.jpg

2yyeh39.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom