WTS: '89 Jaguar XJS, all original, 65k miles, priced to move!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    I hate to do this, but I've gotta sell my beloved Jag. I've only had it for about a month, but it's just not practical as my only car. I can't afford to get a beater for a 2nd car, so I gotta let 'er go to finance something a little more practical. It's an '89 convertible with the V12 engine. I bought it from a guy in New Albany who hadn't taken it out of his heated garage for nearly 3 years. Consequently, it needed a bit of work, mostly catching up on routine maintenance and other things that go wrong when a car gets ignored. I bought the car for $5000, then spent another $2000 getting it back up to snuff. I also had potential issues specific to this model taken care of. It runs great now, and man oh man does that V12 run!

It has a couple very minor issues. The backlight on the speedometer doesn't work, and the passenger side window doesn't always go down. Both of those are probably fuses, but I haven't looked so I don't know. There is also a very small gap where the driver side window meets the rear window, but the angle of it is such that it doesn't leak, even in hard rain.

This car is all original, and only has 65,500 miles on it. It has been babied and well taken care of, and for the right owner who'll give it the love it deserves, it has many years of driving enjoyment left in it.

I need to sell this quick, so I'm willing to sell it for what I've got in it, $7000.

Here's pics:

Phonecamerapics051.jpg

Phonecamerapics050.jpg

Phonecamerapics052.jpg

Phonecamerapics049.jpg

Edit to add: If you have any questions or there's anything specific you'd like a closeup pic of, let me know and I'll make it happen.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom