• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Ehhhh the new production wolf is still nice and cheap. Might see that price go up a little, but since its widely used its gonna keep flowing. I just will not be available in steel core. Unless you have a deep wallet. lol

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Ehhhh the new production wolf is still nice and cheap. Might see that price go up a little, but since its widely used its gonna keep flowing. I just will not be available in steel core. Unless you have a deep wallet. lol

Cheapish, I guess.

The steel core stuff was still cheaper. I'm a cheapskate.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I'm not really stocked but have a couple of spam cans to hold me a little while. As far as I can tell, the Wolf is mucho more expensive by a long shot. About a increase of $75.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Who cares about price? This is a load of :bs:by any standard. I wouldn't care if 7n6 was selling for $5/round before the ban, the fact it is banned at all enrages me. Name one cop who's vest was penetrated by 7n6. Name one who was shot at all with 7n6. Name anyone who was shot with 7n6! Hell, name anyone who was shot with an AK-74. I'm sure it has had to happen just due to how common the firearm is, but this is a move that will more than likely save no lives. It just inconveniences shooters and raises ammo prices.

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    I love how they just decide to ban it using the "it can be used in a handgun" argument. Its back door gun control plain and simple! Like there are shooting all the time with 5.45 rounds! Whats next, 7.62x39? 762x54r? 5.56? How convienent is it that they just up and do it? Democrats are evil and lawless...

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I love how they just decide to ban it using the "it can be used in a handgun" argument. Its back door gun control plain and simple! Like there are shooting all the time with 5.45 rounds! Whats next, 7.62x39? 762x54r? 5.56? How convienent is it that they just up and do it? Democrats are evil and lawless...

Steel core 7.62x39 was banned decades ago, actually.

This affects only steel core imports, not lead core stuff. I'm not defending it - I think it's ridiculous. Just explaining it.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    my surplus 5.45 went from being my go to ammo, to being my long term keeper ammo. Will buy and use new production stuff and hopefully I can get my hands on more golden tiger 5.45

Top Bottom